PDA

View Full Version : Possibly A New Puppy!!!

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2007, 11:47 AM
My sister in law just called me to tell me my niece found a puppy the other day wandering in the streets. They are doing everything they can to see if someone is missing her. If she does not get claimed they will keep her!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/PICT0035.jpg

They have named her Lucy. I am so excited!! We are taking Zoee there tonight for the weekend (we are going to Tahoe), so I get to see her!! :D
I usually do not post random threads like this...but I'm just happy!! Because they have saved this puppies life. If someone is missing her they will reunite them and if not she has a home!

lute
02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
What a cutie! They even got her a cute lil bandana.

DrKym
02-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Cindy! that is so great! take tons of pics so we can see her! :D

borzoimom
02-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Lucy looks like there is some sighthound in her- I recognize those puppy sighthound ears anywhere! She is adorable and yes more pictures are requested! lol

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Lucy looks like there is some sighthound in her- I recognize those puppy sighthound ears anywhere! She is adorable and yes more pictures are requested! lol

Yeah, that's what we (some people here at work) were thinking. The ears definitely say she is something more than just lab.
And I am going to take pictures tonight as well as Monday when we pick up Zoee. I am sure my niece will have more pictures too. :D

husky 1
02-02-2007, 12:13 PM
:) A very pretty girl

borzoimom
02-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah, that's what we (some people here at work) were thinking. The ears definitely say she is something more than just lab.
And I am going to take pictures tonight as well as Monday when we pick up Zoee. I am sure my niece will have more pictures too. :D
Well its also the body- the body is finer- look up whippets and greyhounds..

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, my sister had a greyhound for many years. I will also be able to tell better when I get to see her in person. :D I'm soo excited!!!
I will get some pictures of her from different angles too.

borzoimom
02-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Sounds great!

luvofallhorses
02-02-2007, 12:39 PM
She's adorable. she doesn't look she has any sighthound in her to me anyways.. she looks like K9soul's Raven. :D I hope you can find her owners.
good luck!

kimlovescats
02-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Lucy is adorable! I love the head tilt!!! :D

Chilli
02-02-2007, 06:00 PM
What a beautiful, lucky pup! =]
Glad to hear things will work out with her, even if her owner isn't found!
Happy to hear your sister in law and family was able to help the little beauty out!

bckrazy
02-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Lucy is a cutie! I also see maybe some greyhound, or border collie. How lucky for her to find your brother & SIL.

I didn't realize you lived sooo close... I live in Sacramento. Maybe, you & Zoee could come to a PT meet-up someday? with Lucy! ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-02-2007, 07:00 PM
OMGosh! I've never seen another dog that looked so much like Jenny!!! It's baby Jenny!!! In CA!!! :p

1) white toes with black splotches in them

2) black with white chest

3) adorable sighthound ears

4) ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!

See the similarities?!?! wowzers!

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I did think of Jenny when I first saw her picture. Funny thing....my SIL's name is Jennifer!! :D

bckrazy - we live in Concord. But I am originally from Herald, and went to school in Galt. Do you know those towns? In fact, my brother (who has Lucy) lives in Herald. That's where we are going to drop Zoee off on our way up to Tahoe. I will have to get in touch with you sometime when we are up there....maybe we could bring Lucy out too, if she is still with my brother. :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Seriously?!?! That is too creepy! Haha, she even has the white right up to the bottom of her chin. just like Jenny!!!

If you do get her, I am not officially demanding pics for the rest of your life.