PDA

View Full Version : We Rescued A Kitten More Pics and Video Added!

Lori Jordan
02-02-2007, 10:11 AM
I found this little Guy outside in my hedges,I think it is about 5 months old it is just a tad bigger than my Reba.I think im going to keep it :o ,It is such a friendly little cat,It is going in to the vets tomorrow it has worms BADLY,poor little stomach is so bloaded
Why dont we start a name Poll i have no clue what to name him,My daughter said Midnight but too many cats have that name i want something different.

Here he is

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/IMG_0445.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/IMG_0433.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/IMG_0436.jpg

And here is some pics of thr princess of the home "Reba"

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/IMG_0331.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/IMG_0317.jpg

She is such a talker as u can see!

Catty1
02-02-2007, 11:13 AM
How about McIntyre?

Yes, really! :D

Lobodeb
02-02-2007, 11:18 AM
My RB black kitty's name was Velvet. I'll gladly share it with you in his honor if you like it.

He's a cutie!

Lori Jordan
02-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Thank you he is such a lover Jamie is acting like he dont want another cat but there always sitting together lol

catlover4ever
02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
How about Merlin...like the wizard. :)

He certainly is adorable. I love Reba as well.

RedHedd
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Hmm is he black or a delicious shade of brown with a splotch of white on his chest? He's beautiful! Reminds me of chocolate, so maybe Cocoa for a name :)

Catlady711
02-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Somehow when I look at his pix looks like he needs a name starting with an 'M' for some reason.

Machello
Mordeci
Maximillion
Moxie

Those are the best names I can think of, and I don't believe we have any cats (regardless of color) by those names at work, so I'm assuming they are not common names like Midnight would be.

Good luck with naming your new family addition. :D

cassiesmom
02-02-2007, 01:16 PM
I'll just call him Kitty for now -What a cutie! Kitty looks more brown than black ... Hershey? Cocoa? Mocha? Chocolate?

Male recording artist names (to go with Reba)... Trace (Adkins)? Toby (Keith)? Taylor (Hicks)?

Reba is precious! I hope she enjoys having a brother! Please pet them both for me. I hope Kitty feels better after he gets treatment for his worms. Thank you for rescuing him! Could you post more photos of both Reba and Kitty in the future, please.

Laura's Babies
02-02-2007, 01:27 PM
#1 thing is he is ADOREABLE! Is he black or brown? In the picture he looks black, I thought he looked like a carbon copy of Samantha so I thought "Sam" for a name.

In the one he looks brown I wondered if he was a Havanna Brown and needed a spanish name.. Sergio (spelling?)......Or perhaps Santos?

shais_mom
02-02-2007, 01:43 PM
both are adorable! :)
Onyx is a cute name too! :)

Randi
02-02-2007, 01:45 PM
What a lovely kitty, so glad you took him in. He already looks very comfy there. :)

Can't think of a name now, but some of the names suggested would fit him nicely.

wolflady
02-02-2007, 01:56 PM
both are adorable! :)
Onyx is a cute name too! :)

I like Onyx too! He certainly is a cute little guy! He's lucky to have found you! ;)

**hugs**

Maresche
02-02-2007, 02:10 PM
When I see that white spot on his chest, all I can think of for a name is "Bibs"

sprokett
02-02-2007, 02:16 PM
shadow
napolien
lister
blake

hes cute

kimlovescats
02-02-2007, 02:25 PM
What a cutie! Thanks for bringing him in! One note of caution ... not trying to scare you ... but tummy bloat could also mean FIP. Does he act like he feels well? Just be careful letting him around Reba until you see the vet! ;)

Freedom
02-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Another rescue, why am I not surprised? Hope the vet helps him and he is feeling better real fast!

Saw that white on his chest and thought "Flash," as he dashes by.

Lori Jordan
02-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful words,Becca decided when i went out to get more canned food(I have many strays)To Bath the little guy he smelled like he lived under a car he smelled bad,And he sat there and let her do that too him.

I have read threw all the names and will decide tonight,He is black but if you look at him in the light he has lines in him like a tabby,Becca apparently has seen this cat since he was little but it never came to her and ran too me lol,He dont like the dogs poor lacy learned that the hard way.

i will update with pictures tomorrow i ran into the vet today and got the worm medication,He has little white worms after he uses the bathroom,Do he enjoyed the treat he got after that i went out and got him Technical cat food tonight poor thing is not used too good food only garbage(Which i had too clean)

All is well if i can find a friend who can take him great but if not he will reside here with us,He dont like being picked up but loves to come and lay on our laps.

I will post pictures and a name tomorrow Have a great night!

Lori Jordan
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
We decided on Toby.......Thanks for all the great names i was reading them off and i said toby and he raised his head up and meowed....so it is perfect!!!

Freedom
02-02-2007, 05:58 PM
What a guy! He picks his house, he picks his human within that house, and he picks his name! Too funny.

Welcome to PT, Toby!

Lori Jordan
02-02-2007, 06:03 PM
He lucked out,if i was not outside with the girls i might have missed him.I am just thankful,that he is ok he is lovin the house he uses the kitty boy which is a bonus he is on the couch in a fleece blanket....

catmandu
02-02-2007, 06:11 PM
I Think That Tobys The Perfect Name For ThAt Little Blackie, And He Hope That Theres Nothing Seriously Wrong With That Poor Fellow.
Bless You For Taking Him In Out Of The Cold, And Making Toby Your New Cat Companion.

fragrancehound
02-02-2007, 07:33 PM
How adorable. :)

prechrswife
02-02-2007, 08:00 PM
I had a friend who had 2 GSD's named Reba and Mac. He is a cute kitty. :)

momcat
02-02-2007, 08:18 PM
What a little sweetheart! Toby is jst too adorable!!! Thank you for taking him in and letting him know what it is to be loved. Just give him some time to adjust and he'll be into everyrthing in no time. Please let us know how things go with the vet?

krazyaboutkatz
02-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Thanks for rescuing him. He sure is a cutie pie.:) I was going to suggest Magic as a name but I see that you've already named him.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-03-2007, 03:14 AM
What a sweetie! Made me think of my RB-Sydney....

orangemm
02-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Bless you for rescuing this little fellow; he looks like he could use some love and tender care. Poor guy, with the worms and all. Won't take him long to feel better, be warm and have a nice full tummy (but not worms!) and a safe place to sleep.

Toby is beautiful!

lisalee
02-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Toby is a real little cutie pie! He's adorable and bless you for rescuing this precious baby. :)

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:02 PM
How about McIntyre?

Yes, really! :D

That's my math teachers name. haha!

He's adorable!

rg_girlca
02-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Bless you for rescuing this handsome boy. I love the name Toby. My RB orangie was named Toby. :)

Your Reba is just too darn adorable. I love her markings.