PDA

View Full Version : I haven't forgoten about any of yous

lv4dogs
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
It's just that life is a little tougher & I have less net time that I ever thought I would. Things are not going well for me, my life, my relationship, you name it but ya know what? I am the happiest I have been in a while. The new job really helped bring my spirits up and I hate to say it but I will be a lot less stressed in a few days. Which if you read my LJ you will know what I am talking about. I am just trying to do something the right way & am keeping that part of my life a little private until I get it figured out. Nothing against any of you guys!
I am not here for a pitty party, please no. Not this time, I am just here to say that although I there is a lot of bad going on in my life, it (life) is actually begining to look up for me... I am happier. Even if it will take a little longer for me to get to where I want to be by doing this way. The happness outweighs it all.
I wish I had more time to be on the internet, today & everyday. lol But yous are in my thoughts and hopefully I'll figure out a way to keep in touch more often.
hugs!!!
Sue

Flatcoatluver
02-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Sue, I have missed your post so much! You are such a inspiration for me personally. I miss your post on pt, but I am glad that your life is starting to turn around. I hope it gets better for you.
Bre

lv4dogs
02-01-2007, 06:03 PM
I can't believe I forgot, the critters are doing great! I wish I could share some new pics but I do not have a computer to use to download my pics to, or at least no net at home so I can use the computer that can do it. lol Otherwise if I could do it ya know I would. I'll try really hard to try to find a computer to use though.
It's hard without Nanook still but it gets easier each day.
Kaige got neutered last Friday. He was a bad and even figured out how to get at the incision with the cone on his head. But it's getting a lot better, the sutures will be coming out on Monday. He's just as fun & busy as ever, he sends his love.
Raustyk sends kisses. She's such a good girl.
The cats are doing great. Tiki has healed up from his injury 2.5ish months ago and the fur is all grown back too.
The ferrets, bearded dragon & fish are all doing good too.

gemini9961
02-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks for checking in Sue. Hope everything gets better with you and I look forward to when you can spend some more time with us. :)

Daisy and Delilah
02-01-2007, 06:43 PM
It's great to hear from you Sue. I often wonder how you are. Take care and please give the kids some kisses from us :)

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear your pets are all well. As for Nanook, it will take time, it is so hard, I know. :( I hope things go well for you and hope you can check in often. :)

.sarah
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
It's so good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear things aren't so good, but glad that it's looking up for you. I hope you got my Christmas card. Take care.

dab_20
02-01-2007, 09:50 PM
It's great to hear from you... I'm sorry life has been hard, but I'm really glad it's starting to look up for you. That's great... you are such a strong person, I admire you for that. :)

shais_mom
02-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Good to hear from you Sue. I don't have your LJ but know that I hope that whatever is going on in your life it works out for the best for you.
{{hugs}}

Queen of Poop
02-02-2007, 08:22 AM
So glad to get an update on you and your critters. Glad everyone is doing ok. Miss you on here.

anna_66
02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Sue,
Even though things are still pretty rough for you I am glad to hear your happy. I hope things keep getting better!
Many (((HUGS)))
Anna

Karen
02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Glad to hear from you, enjoy today's snow, and I am glad that happiness is happening!

cyber-sibes
02-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Hi Sue! It's really good to hear from you, I've been wondering how you are. Glad things are on the upswing. Life is pretty much a roller coaster for all of us at times. :rolleyes: Big big ((((hug))) to you , Raustyk, and that way-to-cute & clever Kaige! Will look forward to seeing pictures of them when you are able to post them. take care.

JenBKR
02-02-2007, 11:20 AM
I am so glad to hear from you! We've missed you all so much! I am really glad you have been able to find happiness in the midst of all the stress. Check in whenever you get the chance! ((((hugs))))

beeniesmom
02-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Good to hear from you. :)

k9krazee
02-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Awww Sue, it was great to hear from you..I miss you and the critters!! (((hugs)))

Husky_mom
02-02-2007, 02:06 PM
I know you are not here right now, but I do hope you see this whenever you come back again.......

we miss you soo much.......Iīm glad you are happy now.........we sure been wondering how were you and your crew, glad to hear you are all ok.......

looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous furrballs pics......I can just picture Kaige being so humongous right now......please kisses ans hugs to everybody........weeell, except the fish unless you want to get wet.........;)

thank you for nopt forgetting us, we havenīt forgot you either.....

P.S. did you ever got the Nook tattoo?

Dorothy39
02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
It was so Wonderful to hear from you again!!!!!!

We haven't fogotten about you~on the contrary, We actually missed seeing your posts.

I hope you can get online and read all the great replies too!!!