PDA

View Full Version : I'm still alive, I swear!!

joanofark
02-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Remember me?
I just thought I’d drop by for a quick "hello!". Everyone’s compliments in the compliment swap made me want to tell everyone I’m doing great, and I haven’t forgotten about you guys, just been extremely busy!!

The reason why I was on Pet Talk constantly for the past few years is because being home schooled, I had a lot of time in between schoolwork to check in. Back in August, I went back to public school, (after being out for 3 years.) and things just got completely crazy!! Homework basically every night (you all know how that is!), and spending the rest of my time with all the new friends I have met! But I really love being in school again. It’s a lot harder, but I‘m managing my time pretty well, I guess. =]. On top of that we moved, a little closer to my school. Ok well, A LOT closer, so I really enjoy that, because I’m a lot closer to friends’ houses now. I like the house, too. =]

Animals are doing great, with the move and everything. Duke responded well, being moved before. He’s eleven now. Getting old, but still going. Ace has had to stay with our friends while the moving went on, for space issues and various reasons, but we still get to see him. The cats have REALLY warmed up to each other, and there is no longer any more fighting, hissing and all of that good stuff. Hobo is great, he’s now three, I believe. And Aslan is about 8 months, I’m guessing. He’s getting to be a big boy! He’s actually the size of Hobo. And VERY fluffy. I’m guessing he’s going to get a lot bigger in the near future.

But I apologize for not being on very often, and the serious lack of fur baby pictures! I’ll try to stop by more often, and chat with you all. But I PROMISE around summer break you will be seeing A LOT more of me… and the furries! (Yay?) Lol.

PM me if you'd like to talk or whatever.

You guys are amazing!!
-Sarah

P.s. I did manage to get a pic of Aslan, with my phone. Boy has he grown so much!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Joanofark/Assy.jpg

lvpets2002
02-01-2007, 03:54 PM
:) We was wondering about you.. But we knew you would be back soon.. ***** CONGRATS & WELCOME BACK HOME ****

joanofark
02-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks!!
Glad someone cares... =]

Flatcoatluver
02-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Welcome back! Aslan has grown into such a fluffy, gorgeus boy!

P.S Get on gabbly!

Karen
02-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Well, busy with public school - and that it's harder - are both good, forgivable reasons for you to have been a bit scarce. But we'll take you when we can get you!

And Aslan is HUGE!!!!! That's a sinkful of kitty!

CathyBogart
02-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey, it's good to hear from you and know that all is well!