PDA

View Full Version : Another Tyler/Boomer video

Sirrahsim
02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I just can't get enough of watching these two together!!! Boomer is a completely different cat after spending so much time in the loving care of the Sirrah parents :) It is almost impossible to rattle him now and he was even giving Tyler kisses the other day!!!

Click the picture to view :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/th_TylerBoomer.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/?action=view&current=TylerBoomer.flv)

sirrahbed
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
That is really cute Missy! Boomer is so happy and relaxed. It amazes me to see him so content in that box with Tyler. I think he is so relieved to be the king of his own castle again :D Tyler is so gentle with him and I always love seeing that.

Edwina's Secretary
02-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Darling! I notice Tyler is smart enough not to give us TOOOOO close a demonstration of kitty's teeth! Just the general vicinity will do just fine! :D ;) :D Now...let's look for that tail! :D :D Carefully!

CultureJunky
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM
That is such a wonderful video, Tyler is so gentle with Boomer. And look at Boomer, what a great cat being Tyler's friend and letting him pet him.

orangemm
02-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh how sweet they both are! Tyler, for being so gentle and loving (and for pointing out all the different aspects of Boomer ;) ), and Boomer, for being a very patient gentleman with the little one.

Boomer DOES look relaxed with Tyler. Amazing. What a wonderful video!

lvpets2002
02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
;) How so sweet & Priceless.. I cant beleive Boomer is so calm around Tyler.. Most cats would have already run off.. I do think they are best buds..

rg_girlca
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Missy, that video is just too darn adorable. :) I can't get over how grown up Tyler is. He is such a cute boy and how he is ever so gentle with boomer just melts my heart. :)

catmandu
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Another Great Video Of Two Wonderful Companions
Who Will Have Years To Play Together And Be Pals.

IttyBittyKitty
02-02-2007, 04:39 AM
Oh my GOODNESS, that was just cuteness OVERLOAD! How adorable they are together, how gentle Tyler is and how gentle and patient Boomer is with the little one ... awwwwwww!!!