PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Willie!!!

KittyGurl
02-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Hello, Willie!
Oh my gosh! You are so adorable! When your picture came up on the computer screen, I just smiled. You were just too cute for words. I guess your Master was right: people fall in love with you were ever you go! Have a great day with Mommy and Daddy!

~HAPPY DOTD, WILLIE~

animallovernw
02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
:) Happy February 1st to you Willie......aren't you a handsome pup??
I absolutely adore your photo......the colored blanket just jumps out and makes you look so sweet....someone is a great photographer:) :)

It sounds like you have a dream life there with your canine companion.
I bet you are a bundle of energy and keeps everyone going:D

We just had to wish you a grrrrrreat day and to congratulate you on having this honor today!!

Woofs for Willie from "Jasmine":cool:

LHCamry
02-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Oh Willie.....I just love you. You are so handsome. I bet you are a special little boy. ;) You put a big smill on my face this morning. :p Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
02-01-2007, 08:29 AM
We can tell that you're posing for that picture with great interest cute Willie!! You look adorable in your golden coat. We think you're as cute as a tiny boy can possibly be. You sound like a mega bundle of energy too. Greeting the family after work, playing with your brother, and de-stuffing your stuffies. WOW!! What a busy little boy you are every day!! We can bet you're the perfect little sungglebug at bedtime too. You can cuddle up to us anytime for a nap little man!! Congrats on your big day today sweetie!!! We know you'll serve as a wonderful DOTD. Please have Mom give you some kisses and belly rubs from us(some for Joey too)and we wish you happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Dorothy39
02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I could tell from the look on your face Willie, that you loved children as well as how they must be drawn to you!!!

Congratulations for Being The Dog of the Day!!!

tatsxxx11
02-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi there, precious Willie! Oh you little cutie pie, you:D Your Mommy should bottle that expression...instant heartmelt:) Not surprising to learn that you are one life and people loving pup! And Willie, the world loves you back, maybe more:) You know sweetheart, if everyone were lucky enough to have a Willie, the whole world would be smiling:D Yes you are one very, extra special pupper and so deserving of the title, DOG OF THE DAY:D I hope when your proud Mom and Dad return home from work, you AND Joey, "the boys," enjoy a super duper, fun filled night of celebraiton...stuffies to rip apart, lots of treats, hugs, kisses and belly rubs:) Please have your Mom give you about ummm, 5 minutes worth for me:D WE LOVE WILLIE!

wolflady
02-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Willie, you are just too gosh darn adorable for words! :D I can see how everyone who meets you becomes smitten. I am too! Congrats on being an adorable DOTD! :)

**hugs**

cassiesmom
02-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Willie, you are adorable! Look at that spectacular color! I'd love to see a photo of you playing with your dog-brother. After your people are done giving you kisses and tummy rubs from tatsxxx11, Daisy and Delilah, please have them give you a couple more from me. Some for your dog-brother too, please. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, cutie, and please have a happy life with your family!

IrishSetterGurl
02-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Omg, u r the most cutes thing ive ever see! :)
I though baby foals were the cute, but now since i lay my eyes on u, I just want to have u to my self! :)
I so agree wit KittyGurl, that u r so adorable, there is no words 2 say! :)

Anita Cholaine
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Hello, little dachsie boy! You're such a cute guy, did you know that? You just have such a beautiful, happy face, no wonder why everybody falls in love with you!
Enjoy your day, and tell your mum and dad to give you tond of kisses and belly rubs today :D

Natali

PS: My Anita says you're really handsome ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh Willie... Gorgeous Willie... I just wanted to comment on your cutest face in the history of dogdom. :D

Genny
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Willie has the prettiest dachshund face I have ever seen! He's precious!

lizbud
02-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Willie,

You do have the sweetest face baby boy. Your fur looks so soft &
I can tell from here that you are a real charmer. :) Congratulations on
being chosen for honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you
and big brother a lifetime of health & happiness.Hugs & kisses Willie. :)

Coondoglover
02-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi, Willie! I can see why everyone who meets you loves you! You are completely adorable beyond words! I hope you are having a fantastic day filled with ice cream treats and hugs and kisses. I hope you had lots of play time with Joey and are quite satisfied with your celebration. Congrats on DOTD! Good Job! :D

K9karen
02-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Willie, you're just too adorable, handsome, smart and precious for words! Lots of smooches and hugs on your special day and always!