PDA

View Full Version : ohhhh ANNNA?! COOKIEBAKER???

shais_mom
02-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Is the Bun still in the oven?! Maybe I should say is the COOKIE still BAKING?! :p
I noticed on a post from you that you have 10 days to go?
How is it going?

Pam
02-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Staci, thank you for starting this thread. It's been a long time since Anna checked in. I am wondering if the blessed event might have already occurred? Maybe Vermontcat or SAS might know or have her phone number to check in. Anna if you are still home please check in. We are on pins and needles (happy and excited pins and needles :) ).

ramanth
02-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Thinking of you and the baby Anna! :D

Vermontcat
02-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Staci, thank you for starting this thread. It's been a long time since Anna checked in. I am wondering if the blessed event might have already occurred? Maybe Vermontcat or SAS might know or have her phone number to check in. Anna if you are still home please check in. We are on pins and needles (happy and excited pins and needles :) ).

I have been wondering about Anna too. The last time she posted was on Jan 17th. I PM'd her a few days before that but she hasn't replied.
I have been in touch with SAS, she has been laid up with a broken ankle and hasn't posted since just before Christmas. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been in touch with Anna.
I do have Anna's phone # around here somewhere, if she doesn't check in by this weekend I will try to give her a call then. I'm hoping that her husband Mark will be able to post the big news when the baby arrives.

Logan
02-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh my goodness. Not only have we not heard from Anna, SAS is laid up, too!! Poor thing!!!! :(

Thanks for the update, Zoe. We'll be anxious to hear about Anna and the baby, too.

Logan

BitsyNaceyDog
02-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I've been thinking a lot about Anna too. It's been awhile since I've seen her post.

I hope you are doing well, Anna. We are impatiently waiting to hear if that precious little baby girl has arrived. If she has arrived you better have a lot of pictures to share with us. :)

Vermontcat
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Anna answered my PM today. She is still very pregnant.
She has been on and off bedrest so hasn't really been able to be online.
Malone has been doing a very good job of being her snugglebuddy. :)
I asked her to check out this thread if she can so maybe she will stop in and say hello.

Cookiebaker
02-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow, thank you so much for checking in, and thank you Vermontcat for pointing me to this thread! :) Yes, the Cookie is still baking, and I hope that the timer will go off any day now!!! Tonight is a full moon, but its snowing, snowing snowing out there, so I hope the timer doesn't go off tonight! :eek: :p

Like Vermontcat said, I have been on and off bed rest for the past few weeks due to high blood pressure and fluid retention. I feel perfectly fine, so laying in bed all day gets OLD.

We are pretty much all set for our baby girl to show up - the nursery is all done and just waiting, waiting......

Thanks for checking, and we will let you know as soon as there is news!!! :)

p.s. Dr. said that he will induce me by the 21st!! The end is in sight! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
02-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Anna! I;m extremly excited! I can't to see this beautiful baby girl!

Karen
02-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Almost there, momma, baby girl probably didn't wanna be a Groundhog Day baby anyway! My aunt is, and endured plenty of teasing for it!

AdoreMyDogs
02-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Yay I'm so excited for you! Our baby will be coming early, too, as she's still breech so I have to have a c-section :(

Our babies may be born at the same time :)