PDA

View Full Version : Collar sizes, accesories........

Husky_mom
01-31-2007, 02:37 PM
As the gift swap comes nearer I thought I should post this to give more hints to the swappers......

maybe some of the givers may want to know what collar/harness/accesories type their kitty uses, a thing that not everybody knows and not everybody had specified in their questionaire........or just if someone is thinking of sending a gift to another member.......I guess toys, bowls, etc......are more general, but collars and accesories and maybe some clothing could be useful.......

so please list yourŽs.........weelll........your kitties........hehe

P.S. IŽll crosspost for doggies and small pets too......

critter crazy
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Dis here is Loki! I dont care what type of collar i wear, as long as it makes me look good! I am a stud ya know! My meowmie, likes the ones with bells, as it helps her keep track of my naughtiness! Like i ever get in Twouble!:rolleyes:

headbumpies,
Loki

kittycats_delight
01-31-2007, 03:32 PM
my cats don't wear collars at all. They are completely indoor kitties and are mircochipped. When either decide they want a sniff of outdoor they either go in my arms ( and never struggle to get free...such good girls) or on the patio and walkway on their leash and harness.

catmandu
01-31-2007, 06:06 PM
The Found Cats Hate Collars , And Will Never Wear Them Especially Micheal, Joseph And I Would Not Even Think Of Putting Collars On The Kitten Trio.

KittyGurl
01-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Angel wears a collar with a bell. Snow doesn't wear a collar because she always bites. Mickey just wears a regular collar, sometimes he doesn't even wear one! :)

KitCat
02-01-2007, 11:31 AM
My cat wears a harness when we go out of the yard. I don't think he would let me put clothes on him. Only a few kitties are that fashionable!