PDA

View Full Version : Collar sizes, bandana, etc....

Husky_mom
01-31-2007, 02:23 PM
As the gift swap comes nearer I thought I should post this to give more hints to the swappers......

maybe some of the givers may want to know what collar/bandana size their dog uses, a thing that not everybody knows and not ecerybody had specified in their questionaire........or just if someone is thinking of sending a gift to another member.......I guess leashes, bowls, etc......are more general, but collars and bandanas and maybe some clothing could be useful.......

so please list your´s.........weelll........your doggies........hehe

P.S. I´ll crosspost for kitties and small pets too......;)

cali
01-31-2007, 02:35 PM
lol well lets see:

for bandana's all my dogs take medium, its a bit big for them, but small doesnt fit any of them at all lol

collars for mine are 15-18" though slightly larger works for Happy, Misty, Electra, and Blair.

Suki Wingy
01-31-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm not entered but Niño's 22"

Kfamr
01-31-2007, 07:12 PM
If anyone needs to know any specific information, PM Amy or I and we can ask your gift swap person. :) When the time comes, of course.

Husky_mom
02-01-2007, 11:41 AM
oh yeah, I know (you are such a helping hand) but, I wanted to let it be more of a surprise thing, because if you or Amy asked me what size do your dogs wear?, I would assume my swapper would be getting collars, maybe......

thank you for your input I´m sure either way I and everybody here know how helful you are, thanks for that.......just trying to lift a little weight from all the work you do......;) :)

borzoimom
02-01-2007, 11:48 AM
18 for femka- 20's for Galina- 22 for hottie and Zubin. Bandanas- all medium but only Zubin and Galina wear one with their name on it for the hospital visits.

.sarah
02-01-2007, 11:55 AM
If I remember correctly ...

Mandy is 16"
Nova is 18"
Luka is 17 or 18"
Buck is 20"

I could be wrong ... I should probably measure :o I think these are close though.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Collara: 18"-22"
Bandanas: Large