PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing!!

Sirrahsim
01-31-2007, 09:13 AM
What is going on?? I thought that I lived in Texas?!?! :p :D :D :eek:

pitc9
01-31-2007, 09:18 AM
Isn't snow wonderful??
After being dumped on last night I now have over a foot of snow on the ground!! Then again... I DO live in the snow belt of North East Ohio! ;)

Sirrahsim
01-31-2007, 09:40 AM
LOL I'd expect snow in Ohio :D It is great, my son keeps pointing outside and asking to build a snowman :p I don't think that 1/4 inch of snow is quite enough though :D

lvpets2002
01-31-2007, 09:58 AM
:) Yup you do live in Texas.. Your on one side of Metro Plex && on my side of Metro Plex it is Sleeting & Raining & Iceing :p See we do live in Tx.. :D

jazzcat
01-31-2007, 10:01 AM
My brother lives in Rockwall (east of Dallas) and he's gotten more winter weather this year than we have here in east TN. We are suppose to get a little bit tomorrow though. They are saying 1-2" of snow and ice here in the valley and 4-8" in the mountains. Finally something for the ski slopes besides manmade.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Snow in TEXAS ??? OMG, is this world going nuts or what???
We haven't seen a single snowflake here, and only 2 days with freezing t° during the night (t° Celsius) :rolleyes: :(

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!

Sirrahsim
01-31-2007, 10:20 AM
PLEASE take mine :D Winter is NOT the time to move to Texas, I want to go sight seeing!!

sirrahbed
01-31-2007, 10:30 AM
:p VERY cold here in Ohio but no snow.

It is pretty funny that you move to Texas and then have the weather you have had. It is certainly not the norm. But, wait until July and August - you will wonder if you imagined the snow and ice - while you are drinking sweet tea and Cokes :D

Sirrahsim
01-31-2007, 10:46 AM
ahh after the heat of the Japanese summer I can handle anything :p Or so I say now. I may be biting my tongue next summer :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Gee, I sure wish you all would stop sharing that white stuff with us here in Kansas!!! I am royally sick of it!!! :D

It's snowing here now too!!! :(

Queen of Poop
01-31-2007, 12:45 PM
I was going to reply earlier that we don't have any snow. But looking outside right now it's blowing snow. I expect that here but in Texas, not so much. We are expecting on/off snow for the next few days with lows around minus 20oC and wind chills of minus 31oC.