PDA

View Full Version : It's Cold

Craftlady
01-31-2007, 04:22 AM
Normally there are 2 cats on the bed with us at night. Eleanor between us by our heads & Thumper down by my feet. Early this a.m. (1:45 a.m.) Skinny and Thumper were having grawling match at each other because he wanted up on the bed. I said "be nice" and went back to sleep. Awoke this a.m. at 5 a.m. before hubby went to work and two were still sleeping at bottom of the bed and Eleanor was up by my head.
The house was a little cool (set at 69 degrees) with outside temperature at 15 degrees, Skinny wanted warmth :)

Only thing better was having Cindy there but she chose my computer chair as her bed last night.

It was an awwwwwwwww momemt.

orangemm
01-31-2007, 04:31 AM
It's cold here, too, in MD, but all we can manage is one cat on the bed. The other one sacks out on the sofa in the greatroom or MAYBE on the floor at the foot of the bed.

You are lucky!!! I wish both of them would curl up with us.

Awww, enjoy it! :)

Dorothy39
01-31-2007, 04:48 AM
:D I think You could call that a ~ 3 Cat Night~

Your Cindy kept your computer chair warmed up too!!!

Gosh, you're lucky~~~ Enjoy those Moments!!!! :cool:

CultureJunky
01-31-2007, 05:36 AM
There's nothing more comforting than having your moggies in bed with you all snuggled up and warm. Jack sleeps downstairs as he's naughty at night time and won't settle down to sleep but runs over our heads and wants to play and lick our faces!!! :eek:
So we settle him down for the night downstairs and then Sunny comes up to bed with us, this is her time with us. She waits in bed for us while we brush our teeth, then has her own drink from the glass of water before getting in bed to give us headbutts and kisses, then settles down between us on the pillow and goes to sleep with us. We love this time with Sunny.
Jack is into everything and with us all the time, but Sunny is shy so this time is her time to be loved and have attention.
There's nothing nicer than falling asleep to the purr of her, it's like almost being sung to sleep. :)

catmandu
01-31-2007, 08:01 AM
I Lie With The Found Cats On The Bed In The Spare Bedroom.
Its A Smaller More Enclosed Room, And Is About 20 Precent Warmer Than The Main Bedroom.
With The Moose Pillow There, There Are Usually About 6 Found Cats In Attendance.
You Do Have To Put Up With Restless Cats, But Its Well Worth It.
Occasionally You Will Hear The Angels Visit As Well, As The Porch Angels Like To Come Indoors Once In A While.

Reachoutrescue
01-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Oh, my lord!! It is freezing here. Last night I had Icess, Lucifer, Mack, Honey and Midnight in our bed!!! Mack of course under the covers. With her thinning fur, she gets cold. We were snug as a bug in a rug! Okay, a little crowded, but we like it that way. :)

Freedom
01-31-2007, 09:06 AM
I LOVE three cat nights! Such fun! And I enjoy hearing Sparkle's purr, she purrs if you say her name, or give her a small pet, so all night you have this nice rumble. Awesome!

Taz_Zoee
01-31-2007, 09:15 AM
We always have a 60lbs dog and a 13.5lbs cat in bed with us. But this morning Taz did not want to get up. He is usually up before my alarm goes off (no matter what time it is set for) and sitting there staring at me when I wake up. Not this morning, he was snuggled up next to Bruce and didn't even move when I got up and left the room. Which tells him it is breakfast time. I had to go pick him up and take him out of the room. He's probably groggy from his shot last night, but it was so cute...all curled up next to Daddy. :)
Honestly, I do not think I'd be able to sleep without them in bed with us! :D