PDA

View Full Version : Fahti The Slimming Cat

fonger1
01-30-2007, 10:57 AM
My name is Fahti. That is my new name but I won't tell my new family what I was called. In fact, my rescue family does not know my story. I won't tell them because I like it here even with the other six cats who also have been rescued. I am learning to share attention. My new family put me on a diet because I weighed 10 kilo and the vet said that 10 kilo was too much for me.
Now I have lost 6 pounds and I am almost svelt and I can chase the red light with gusto. :)

critter crazy
01-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Welcome Fahti!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/4.gif

lvpets2002
01-30-2007, 11:00 AM
;) Welcome to Pet Talk Fahti & enjoy all the pictures & talks.. Many congrats on the 6lb weight loss..

catmandu
01-30-2007, 08:11 PM
You Sound Like A Wonderful Big Cat Fathi, And We Can Hardly Wait To See The New Glamorous You.
We Bet You Are Still A Dynamo Of A Big Fellow.

AbbyMom
01-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Fahti!!!

We are so glad to meet you. Perhaps sometime you would introduce your six brothers and sisters?

CultureJunky
01-31-2007, 05:39 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Fahti! It sounds like you're doing great on your diet, you're a very good boy for sticking to it! (us humans find that very difficult!)
You will lose lots of weight with the laser toy, Jack has one and he is also very svelte at the moment ;) so Snap!

We would love to see pictures of you and your rescue family, though we understand it's a bit hard trying to operate the digital camera with no opposable thumbs! Doh :D

sprokett
01-31-2007, 09:38 AM
welcome to pet talk fathi :D wat is the laser thing????