PDA

View Full Version : Kishii is Happy to be out Again!

Kalei
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Well it has been a week and three days now since Kishii went through her spay surgery. The other day I finally let her out on my bed for her to do whatever she wanted. Since I kept her in her cage for almost a week with no exercise (she got out only when I was to hold her) so that she wouldn't tear her cut open or anything. She was some happy when she was finally able to run around on her favorite spot again. And believe me she definately made her time on my bed useful :eek: She jumped around and ran, she was so happy:D

It didn't take long and she finally looked like this:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4986/kishii012707iw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Karen
01-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Awww, relaxing Kishii! Glad you're all better, pretty girl!

Blue_Frog
01-29-2007, 03:46 PM
awww... shes such a cutie! Glad to see she's well enough to be out and about now! :D

critter crazy
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Kishi is just adorable!! glad she is feeling more like herself!!

cassiesmom
01-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Kishii! You look wonderful! You made it through your procedure - your human was worried about you and told us so ... we are all glad you came through. Please ask your human to give you this for me. *pat*

Kalei
01-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Wow, thanks so much everyone, Kishii will be so excited to know how many people are so happy for her. Right now she is peacefully eating her hay and I gotta call the vet tomorrow just to make sure he doesn't want to see her. Tomorrow would be the day she was suppose to have her stitches out, but since she took them out all by herself :rolleyes: I can't see the doc wanting to see her anyway.

I guess she was smart, she read Pet Talk all by herself and heard what Buttercup's rabbit did and then thought she'd try it herself. At least she did it when she knew it was already healed and not otherwise. Anyways I'm blabbing again! Thanks everyone , it means so much, and she will definately get a pat for you all and an extra for Cassie;) lol.

chocolatepuppy
01-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Glad you're all back to normal Kishii! :D

Chilli
01-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Aww, glad to hear the pretty girl is doing better! =D

Zippy
01-29-2007, 08:23 PM
I bet she is happy to be back to her ole self.She looks so relexed in that picture. :)

Genny
01-29-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm glad she's feeling like her normal self again. She is such a pretty rabbit.

Flatcoatluver
01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
She is such a pretty girl! Thanks for sharing and I am happy she is doing good!

lute
01-29-2007, 11:36 PM
Cute bunny. I'm sure glad she got through her spay ok.

Husky15
01-30-2007, 10:42 AM
It's great to see Kishii out and about again. I know that she's happy to be. :)

Kalei
01-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Once again thank you so much everyone! You're all so sweet:) And yep Kishii relaxes alot on my bed like that, I think she thinks its her bed now:p She's litter trained so good that I would let her live outside of the cage all the time, but the only thing stopping me from doing that is the fact that there is wires hanging down by the floor in many places, and I dont know what to do to make it so she can't get them.

Beki
01-31-2007, 08:16 AM
hey Kalei glad to hear that everything is going well with kishii! he hair is growing back soo fast yet she is sheading most of it that wasn't cut :rolleyes: ;) lol! she's funny! i remember that picture! i was the one under the blanket! lol! anyway kishii take care of that scar! you'll be a very healthy happy rabbit from now on!

Kalei
01-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks Beki, yes you are always under blankets, you get cold to easily lol, but I can't say anything cause I get cold very easily too:p

Anyways just thought I would let everyone know that I called the vet today and they say they don't need to see Kishii. The lady asked me a couple questions about what her wound looks like and everything and then told me that Kishii sounds perfectly healthy and that she seems to be healing very well and they don't need her to be brought in:D

Yay! That saves me a 20 minute drive to get out there. Kishii is probably happy that she doesn't have to go back there again. :)