PDA

View Full Version : My black cat is amazing!

si0077
01-29-2007, 02:22 PM
I have a black cat that I have brought up since she was 3 weeks old. Her mother was killed by a car, so I had to look after her from a very young age. One day, she jumped up onto my shoulders and has done this ever since. I whistle and she comes running to me and jumps onto my shoulders! I named her hendrix when I first got her because she sniffed my guitar case and curled up asleep into it, the first thing she did! Anyway, anyone else have a similar cat?

http://www.freeukclassifieds.com/chat/

rg_girlca
01-29-2007, 04:50 PM
My RB Scooter use to love to ride on my shoulders, but none of my other 6 guys don't.

Your Hendrix sounds like a real love bug.

If you could, I would love to see a picture of her. I love black cats. :)

catmandu
01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Hendrix Is Such A Big Love Bug.
And I Am Sure That In The Rock And Roll Heaven Jimi Appreciates That There Such A Handsome Black Cat With His Name, And Considers That Quite An Honour.

Sonia59
01-30-2007, 07:34 AM
My black kitty Jasmine does not do these kind of things, but she is very sweet too. A doll! :)

If you could post a picture of your Hendrix, we would love to see it :)

critter crazy
01-30-2007, 07:36 AM
My kitty Loki loves to go for shoulder rides! he he he he he he he he he!:D

CultureJunky
01-30-2007, 10:01 AM
My cat Jack, likes to get on my shoulders from time to time, and he loves it when I pick him up and sway him back and forth in my arms when I have music on. I put him down and he puts his paw out and touches me and meows for more, then I scoop him up and we dance again. He's a love bug too!
I'd love to see pictures of Hendrix :)