PDA

View Full Version : ????? Missing

sammi
06-24-2002, 01:11 PM
I have been wondering about a few people that haven't posted for ages or else I missed it.

Petspoil, Ownerofthree dogs, Thelma99, Albea, Purley(you don't post near enough!), Lbaker,( What happened with U?) Paula,Buddy, Pup and Boo, Graham (Where are U?), Noah's mom, wolflady, AND Rachel you get a F in posting!!!!!, Auggie, Who else did I miss???

Former User
06-24-2002, 01:16 PM
If I miss someone, I usually email them... Like I emailed Ann few days ago, and ta-da, she appeared today ;) :D

Noah's Mommy is posting as far as I know, and Wolflady is busy with work (there was a message from her here on General, started by Momoffuzzyfaces).

zippy-kat
06-24-2002, 01:24 PM
and don't forget Gio!!

mugsy
06-24-2002, 05:46 PM
Gio posted and said she was dealing with family problems and would be back as soon as she could. I haven't heard from anyone else either.

Rachel
06-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by sammi
AND Rachel you get a F in posting!!!!!,

There are quite a few Rachels on this board...Surely you don't mean ME! With 2173 posts under RachelJ and 131 under Rachel, and being a registered member for 2 years as of 6-26-02, I think I rate at least a B!;)

NoahsMommy
06-24-2002, 08:42 PM
I'm here! I'm here!!! I've been really busy at work so I can't post there....but I have a break, only one class during the summer!! So I'll be here more!!! :D

sammi
06-24-2002, 10:27 PM
Ok Rachel you kinda right! But you need to keep working to keep that average up!!!!:D

lbaker
06-25-2002, 09:34 AM
:( :( :( don't be angry... just too many changes and not enough time to go into now but I'm trying to leave work early today and maybe can post from home. Let me just say that my mom has run away from home which is actually good news ;) :eek:, my son severely fractured his leg and will be out of work for about 3 months :mad: and they are re-structuring the Association I work for which is causing :confused: :confused: More later... I promise
laurie

aly
07-17-2002, 11:29 AM
Laurie! I was just wondering where you were and did a search for your last post. I hope everything is going alright for you. Update us when you can. Take care of yourself. My doggies miss you :)

Randi
07-17-2002, 02:09 PM
And C. C.'s mum is missing!! I sent an e-mail a while ago, but no reply! I really hope she's OK! :)

Dixieland Dancer
07-17-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Randi
And C. C.'s mum is missing!! I sent an e-mail a while ago, but no reply! I really hope she's OK! :)

I sent her an email too! I hope we hear from her soon!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2002, 04:53 PM
I just noticed that Gio is back and so is Tubby& Peanuts Mom. Sometimes people just get busy or they go on vacation for a while. Don't worry everyone. They will eventually return. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-18-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I just noticed that Gio is back and so is Tubby& Peanuts Mom. Sometimes people just get busy or they go on vacation for a while. Don't worry everyone. They will eventually return. :)

Yes, I'm back. And it's just like you said - had gone on vacation and just trying to get caught up....again. I'm the only one in the office here so when I go on vacation my work just piles up - sometimes it's so bad it almost makes it not worth going on vacation (not really, but it sure seems that way sometimes). Seems the last few months we've been gone a lot, which means I really never got caught up. But now we don't have anything major planned until October, so that should give me plenty of time to get back on track. Work is coming around now (we're in the construction business so summer is our busiest time) so I should be around more often again....hopefully anyway because I missed all you guys and all your adorable critters. Always makes me smile to see some of the great pictures that get posted here, and the wonderful stories (like Randi hissing at Fister) always brighten my day. :)

delidog
07-18-2002, 10:26 PM
what about Daisys' mom?????you daisy bassett from mass.???