PDA

View Full Version : May not be on for a few months...*Update pg2*

Alysser
01-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Not that anyone cares, lol, I don't really know the purpose of posting this, but I won't be on alot in the next few months. Maybe on weekends for a few minutes and on the weekdays here and there, but not much at all. I have alot of stuff coming up, like my 8th grade graduation(thank GOD) and my comformation in my catholic church. Report cards are coming out on tuesday, studying will probably take up alot of my time. School right now is basically my life..I hate it but it'll ease a little sooner or later. Homework is also playing a big part in it.

SO anyway, I thought I'd just tell ya'll..

I'm miss you guys like crazy, and I'll get on when I can.

Catty1
01-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Good luck - you'll do great! {{{HUGS}}} Come back soon!

BC_MoM
01-28-2007, 07:33 PM
We're really going to miss you and sweet Sassy! Good luck in your studies. :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-28-2007, 07:38 PM
I will really miss you and Sassy, Alyssa. It sounds like you've got alot going on. Take care of yourself and check in when you can. Please give Sassy some kisses from us every day to remember us :)

How is Sassy feeling these days?

chocolatepuppy
01-28-2007, 08:15 PM
You have things to take care of. We will still be here when you have time to pop in. Take care. :)

luvofallhorses
01-28-2007, 08:54 PM
We care! :) Good luck with school.. I will miss you and Sassy!! please keep in touch.

Dorothy39
01-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Take Care Maltese_Love.

We Wish You all the Best with your Priorities in Life , knowing full well that you're always thinking of Pet Talk (in the back of your mind ;) )

We know you have important *things* to pay attention to, and we'll always be here for you when you find the time to *pop* back in!!!

Great Things Come to Those who Wait~ :o

CatLuvrs
01-28-2007, 09:36 PM
We will miss you and seeing photos of Sassy! Hope all goes great with school and your comformation! :)

K9soul
01-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Of course we care Alyssa, and you will be missed! But you are doing a very smart and responsible thing by taking your education so seriously. That is very admirable! Be sure to check in when you can :)

Karen
01-28-2007, 10:31 PM
We'll miss you, too, but are proud of you for being a responsible person and realizing you need to concentrate on your studies. A big hug, and good wishes for exams, and we'll see you again when you can be here!

shais_mom
01-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Good Luck and visit when you can!! :)

borzoimom
01-29-2007, 06:33 AM
Oh rats- ( kicking dirt clods..).. hurry back- we will miss ya !
Congratualtions on graduation and church activities as well. Its sounds like you are going to be awfully busy- .. We will hold down the fort.. ( or try..) lol

jackmilliesmom
01-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Hi there congrats on your graduation and I too made my confirmation but over here do not know about you guys but we make our confirmation at the age of 12 to 13 in our last year of primary school. how old are you and is it like your last year before you to into secondary (High School I think).

Would love to know it is so interesting because another friend of mine in another part of Europe does not make her confirmation until she is 16.....

Zippy
01-29-2007, 09:04 AM
We are going to miss You,Sassy,Star,Rio,and Diamond.Hurry Back :D

JenBKR
01-29-2007, 10:17 AM
You're only in 8th grade?? :eek: I thought you were older than that! You are very mature (although I have always thought that we have a lot of mature teens here on PT). Take care and we will miss you! Check in whenever you get the chance.

Daisy and Delilah
01-29-2007, 10:22 AM
You're only in 8th grade?? :eek: I thought you were older than that! You are very mature (although I have always thought that we have a lot of mature teens here on PT). Take care and we will miss you! Check in whenever you get the chance.

I couldn't agree more!!! Well said :)

finn's mom
01-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Good for you, putting the internet secondary to other things! I was doing really well there for awhile, but I'm sinking back into being on here too long! Gotta fix that! Good luck with everything going on and drop in when you can!

Jadapit
01-29-2007, 10:54 AM
I will miss you and Sassy so much Alyssa. Good luck with your studies, I'm sure you'll do great. Please post when you can!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Remember summer break will be here before you know it! (I hope! I'm so tired of winter!) :D

You will be missed!!! :D

Husky15
01-29-2007, 01:25 PM
It's good that you are putting the most important things first. Good luck and we'll all be waiting for your return. :)

Danegirl2208
01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Good luck Alyssa! We'll miss ya...hurry back and make sure to pop in and say hello now and then :)

dab_20
01-29-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm sorry you can't be on very much, Alyssa! I sure will miss yah!! 8th grade was probably my very best and very worst year! lol 9th grade is a lot of fun though... I'm sure enjoying it. I can't get on nearly as much as before though because of the load of homework we get this year in 9th... so I totally get were your coming from. Good luck with everything. Pop in and say hello when you can. :)

Alysser
02-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Ok, well here's a quick update.

Got my report card yesterday, I did better then I expected. I got an A in LA, B+ in SS, B- in science and pre-algebra, and other good grades in my extra help math class and Art.

In gym...well that didn't go too well. I got a C, and it's keeping me off the honor roll. I failed all the jog test and sat at once. I just can't pass a 9 minute jog test, so whatever. That grade won't be going up because I can't jog for 9 mins lol.

I find out if I make the Animal and Botonical sciences this week, and I can't wait! I am not sure of what to expect, but I hope I get in.

Anyway, my brother and dad just walked in and I smell taco bell so I'm gonna go..lol. Anyway, I probably won't be on much next week. Maybe like 30 minutes every other day if I'm lucky.

FORGOT to add, I make my comformation in MARCH. We go for our gown fittings on tuesday and then confession next tuesday. I'm pretty nervous about it.

Bye for now,
Alyssa :)

caseysmom
02-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Why is everyone saying your school is more important than us! Wah...we are more important!

Just kidding Alyssa, good job on the report card. Kinda sucks about pe, oh well. Can you get a doctor to say you have asthma or something. All the docs out here tell you anytime you have a cough that it must be asthma.

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Awww! I'll miss you and Sassy!!

Hey... Is it just me, or am I the only one not studying for grade 8 report cards... hmmm... :p

*LabLoverKEB*
02-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Ohhh, Alyssa, I'm gonna miss you, and or course Sassy pics! ;)
Take Care! Say hello to Sassy for me!

Miss Z
02-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Alyssa,

Oh gawd, can't believe I only just saw this now. I've been off for PT for a few days and I miss a thread as important as this! Sod's law for sure http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/tongue.gif

I'm really, REALLY going to miss you being around. I don't think I can really imagine what it's going to be like without the refreshment of Sassy and Star pictures every now and again, I mean, what are we going to do???? http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif

I've got everything crossed for you girl. I'm sure that you'll pass everything you need with flying colours, and your level-headed and confident personality will get you through it all. Have your goals and really go for them, you can most certainly do it, and we're all really proud of you!

If you ever do pop back in send me a pm and let me know how everything's going!

Your friend, Zara

Daisy and Delilah
02-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Great report card Alyssa. I hated P.E./gym when I was in school :( With a passion!! I'm so sorry it held you from getting on the honor roll. It was devastating to me when I was in school but it got better one day when I dind't have to think of that class again. There has to be a way that you can get a medical note to help you with this. Won't they take your surgery into consideration? I hope so. It's good to hear from you. Check in when you can and please give Sassy a ton of kisses from us :)

Anita Cholaine
02-05-2007, 12:20 PM
I've just seen this thread, Alyssa... I will miss you and Sassy a lot, but hey, you're doing the right thing! Unfortunately, school is more important than the Internet...

I really hope you can come here often to post pics of your girl and tell us how things are going.

Good luck with everything!

Natali

elizabethann
02-05-2007, 01:20 PM
I think those are impressive grades. Congratulations!

CathyBogart
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Good for you! I'll miss you and seeing Sassy's lovely face, but Summer will be here soon. :)