PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read the book...

moosmom
01-28-2007, 02:32 PM
"Just One More Day" by Mitch Albom??? I just got finished reading it and I have to tell you, it had a great impact on me. It made me realize that my time on this earth is very precious and to make every moment count! It also made me miss my parents desperately. I never quite had enough time with my mom, since she died when I was 19 at the age of 44 from lung cancer. :(

It's pretty fast reading. I couldn't put it down. I started it Tuesday night and finished it Saturday night. My next book to read is "Five People You Meet in Heaven".

CountryWolf07
01-28-2007, 02:55 PM
No I haven't, but I have been wanting to read the book; I just need to find the time to do so. I loved "5 People You Meet in Heaven" and "Tuesdays with Morrie".. Mitch is a wonderful writer.

Cincy'sMom
01-28-2007, 03:12 PM
It was a great book! It is the only one of his I have read, but I'd like to read the rest

elizabethann
01-28-2007, 07:30 PM
No. But I'm reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven.

4 Dog Mother
01-28-2007, 08:11 PM
I have read it and The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I think Mitch is an excellent author.

Cataholic
01-29-2007, 12:55 PM
I read it, but, liked his other books WAY better. I didn't think the writing was all that great in this one.

finn's mom
01-29-2007, 01:18 PM
I just finished with Tuesdays with Morrie, I'm getting the others soon, though. If you like Mitch Albom's, check out Robin Sharma. His book led me to Albom's. (Sharma has a chapter in his book with the title "read tuesdays with morrie")

Logan
01-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I've read "Tuesdays with Morrie" and also "The Five People you Meet in Heaven" and would recommend both! I will look for the new release, as well.

Logan