PDA

View Full Version : The Gathering

catnapper
01-28-2007, 05:49 AM
I have 6 pairs of eyes staring at me each night at about the same time. They all gather one by one and stare at me. Its quite unsettling, especially since I know they're not there to gaze adoringly upon their meowmie :p Nooooo.... they want FOOD.

Here's what a typical night looks like. They all gather on the cat tree and dresser, waiting not-so-patiently for their treats. (this week's treat is greenies that I got from work for 75% off since they were "Christmas items".... 5 large packs of Greenies for $3!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/TheGathering.jpg
Apparently I wasn't getting the hint to dish out treats fast enough so Harry decided to hover in mid air ;)

If you can't see from the above picture, here's a blow up of Abby. I LOVE Abby's face here.... is she anticipating the yummy treats to come?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/SillyFace.jpg

Kirsten
01-28-2007, 05:52 AM
OMG, this is just priceless!! :D How can anyone stay in bed with such a crowd gathering around!?! Great how you caught Harry in that picture, and Abby looks just too sweet! :)

Kirsten

Freedom
01-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Once in a cat-time shot! Love it!

catmandu
01-28-2007, 06:11 PM
That Looks Like The Shot Of The Found Cats All Getting Together For Whiskas Temptations.
And All Those Greenies Fot That Low Price.
Wow!
They Are A Minimum 5 Dollars In Catada!!!

orangemm
01-29-2007, 04:26 AM
Crowd control, please! :D

You better get up and give 'em what they want! Might get ugly. ;) :D

jazzcat
01-29-2007, 12:24 PM
LOL, I love the action shot of Harry.

What a great picture. I guess one could feel a bit paranoid around meal time at your house. :p

catlover4ever
01-29-2007, 12:31 PM
You and me both....I get those exact same looks every morning.

Good capture of Harry in mid air. ;)

wolflady
01-29-2007, 12:34 PM
That's hilarious! Great action shot too! I can see how that many eyes staring could be a bit unsettling. *snicker* ;)

rg_girlca
01-29-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL!!! What a great picture. I also love the way you captured Harry in mid-air. Great shot.

Now, I'm not sure, but is that Pouncer on the left with the ummmmm fluffy belly hanging over the bureau?

lvpets2002
01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
;) Great Pics of the gang.. Just love Harry airbourne there.. Come on Meowmom hurry with the yummyyss..

Lobodeb
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
My goodness, Kim! Quite the motley crew you have there! Each and everyone is just precious!

Watch out for Air Harry! Great shot!

kimlovescats
01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
What a wonderful picture!!! I get that same "feeling" when I walk through the living room, and through the bi-fold doors to the kitchen. As I come back through, everyone is lined up waiting for the WET FOOD!!!! :eek: :D