PDA

View Full Version : Our Rescue UPDATE 1/30/07

Reachoutrescue
01-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Dear PTers:

Most of you all know we are an animal rescue, but some of you may not know we are based out of foster homes.

We are starting our first fundraiser in order to raise money to get a building for our rescued animals.

We are doing two fundraisers. One is collecting empty inkjet and laser printer cartridges and used cell phones. All you have to do is save the cartirdges or find you old phones and give them to me and we will send them in.

The other is being sponsored by one of our fosters. She is an individual distributor for Scent-Sations, home of MIa Bella's cleaner burning gourmet candles. Each candle is a 16 oz jar and cost $20.00 each. With each sold candle, Kim will donated $5.00 from each purchase to our rescue. For more information about our fundrasisers, please visit our website.

http://REACHOUTRESCUENFP.ORG (site was revised on 1/27/07)

Please pass this on to everybody in your address books. Thank you everybody so much for your support and help with our rescue.

Tracy Caccavella
Founder
Reach Out Rescue, NFP

Reachoutrescue
01-30-2007, 09:05 AM
The fundraiser is going well. We have about 5 large laser printer cartridges, 10 inkjet printer cartridges, and quite a few cell phones. Candle orders are coming it too. Please, spread the word fellow PTers....it is for a great cause. Thanks.

borzoimom
01-30-2007, 10:08 AM
I have several old cell phones I will send it. I did errands today, but sad to say- I didnt think about the post office.. ( seems to run in my family.. lol.. )

NoahsMommy
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I have an old cell phone...but its a flip phone that broke at the flip part. Can that help you? Or do you need them in working order?

Flatcoatluver
01-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Have you tried putting your rescue on goodsearch? Maybe us pters can help that way too?

Reachoutrescue
02-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Have you tried putting your rescue on goodsearch? Maybe us pters can help that way too?
Once I receive our 501c3 (it is pending) then Goodsearch will post us on their list.