PDA

View Full Version : NORMAN and FELIX

sasha the cat
01-27-2007, 01:59 PM
These are "our boys" Norman the King and his baby brother Felix the Prince.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid223/p1cca69410c0b80cae0dee0494c2af33f/eae91793.jpg

This photo was taken on Thursday, January 25th. We recently celebrated Norman's 1st year with us on January 14th. His former family moved and could not take Norman who will be 10 on May 8th. They asked Dr A to place him in a loving home [Dr A being Norman and our late Sasha's veterinarian]. Norman came home to us January 14th 2006 and we love him dearly.

We wanted a younger sibling for Norman and on August 1st, 2006 Felix joined The Palace. He and his sibling Cloe were abandoned as young kittens and rescued by a staff member at Dr A's. When Felix was ready to join a family Dr A thought of us. Felix will be 2 on Canada Day, July 1st. He is still a kitten at heart and acts like he's six months old. Such fun; he makes us laugh all the time and keeps Norman young.

Felix has grown into a very beautiful, long, ultra furry Maine Coon tabby cat and weighs 14.7 pounds; Norman who is a bengal tabby is a sleek cat, much smaller than Felix. Norman weighs slightly over 11 pounds. They are very good buddies and fabulous entertainers -- worthy of Oscars -- and they give us more than we can ever give them.

We call Norman "Norman the King" and Felix "Felix the Prince" because they have inherited the Palace of our late darling Sasha, the Queen Calico Cat.

My husband, Murray AKA Paw-Paw was absolutely terrified of cats when I met him in 1984. My precious Tiggy (b. 1985, d. 2000) was a wee kitten and he could scare Murray just by being a silly, playful kitten! Happily, Murray got used to kitties and his first cat was the late Sasha -- our cat together. He adored her. Murray calls Norman and Felix "my boys".

I'm delighted that Paw-Paw now is an ardent cat lover because, personally, I think life without a cat is not a life at all.

"KatMa" AKA Susan

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2007, 03:44 PM
What a treat to meet the new additions to the royal family!!!

I'm sure sweet Sasha is watching over them; probably shaking her head at times and what they get up too. I'm sure she paw picked them for you!!!

What handsome fellows they are too! :D

kb2yjx
01-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Susan!! Your boys look so content!!! By the way, your home is lovely!!! Love the hardwood floors, it shows off the cats nicely!!!

rg_girlca
01-27-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow Felix is one beautiful cat and Norman is one handsome tabby.

Thanks for sharing them with us, but I must confess that we need to see more pictures of the lovely King and Prince.

I don't mean to laugh, but that was a funny story about your hubby being afraid of a wee kitty. I'm glad that his fear of cats is gone now and he can enjoy their funny ways and the unconditional love that they give.

lisalee
01-27-2007, 04:08 PM
It's so nice to see Felix and Norman!! Gosh, they are both so incredibly beautiful, thank you for sharing this picture of your babies! :)

CultureJunky
01-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Norman and Felix are such dudes! They look like such eligable batchelors just waiting for the right girls to come along! Can I put my name down please :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-27-2007, 04:40 PM
They sure are handsome and I'm glad that you were able to adopt them. Now they're both in a very loving forever home.:) More pictures please.

catmandu
01-27-2007, 04:53 PM
We Bet That Sasha Is There Playing With Norman And Felix, Making Sure That They Are Getting Along In Thier New Furr Ever Home.
I Know That The Found And Porch Cat Angels Are Always Visiting , And Often Hit The Malls To Share In The Food Court Bonanzas.

Felix And Norman Are Such Truly Lucky Cats To Now Live In Heaven.

Bengalz
01-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh how handsome your boys are :D Our Eve almost fainted at the sight of such gorgeous hunks - of course, having bengal blood herself, she thinks Norman is just magnificent!!

Purrs and headbumpies from a little west coast bengal girl,

Eve's Mommy :D

Sonia59
01-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Susan, what a great pleasure to see your boys on the Cat General! They are gorgeous and happy kitties and I agree that they have something royal :D

Peppito wants to give a special head-bump to his Canadian twin Norman and Jasmine says puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to Felix (I think she is in love with your fluffy guy ;) )

phesina
01-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Dear Susan, how nice to meet your Royals, King Norman and Prince Felix! They always write such nice messages to the Cats of the Day.

Thanks,

Pat, Peony, Priscilla, Poppy, Sydney, and Elmer

kimlovescats
11-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Beautiful boys! Wow, your Felix really does remind me of my MC Sammy! Norman looks very much like several of my tabbies as well! His face reminds me of my Harvey and his markings look like my Tabitha! :)

lvpets2002
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
;) These babies are so so Stunning HandSome & Adorable.. I know now why you named them King & Prince.. ;) More Pics Please

jenluckenbach
11-12-2007, 11:42 AM
WOW! Such handsome boys! :):)

momcat
11-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, hello there Norman and Felix! How strikingly handsome you both are! All of the girl kitties must be lining up at your door. It's so very nice to see both of you and I hope you will come visit us again very soon. Scritchies and lovies to both of you!

catmandu
11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Its So Good To See Norman And Felix Being Such Devoted Friends As A Cat Alone Is Not A Complete Cat As Everyone On This Earth Wants Someone To Play With, Whos Thier Own Kind.
The King And The Prince. I Wonder If A Princess Stray Would Fit Into The Eqaution One Day.

cassiesmom
11-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Good day to you, Norman the King and Felix the Prince. It is an honor to formally make your acquaintance! I enjoy your posts very much! Could you please have your human subjects pet you for me? Thank you!