PDA

View Full Version : Our Blackies having Lunch with us

catfamily
01-27-2007, 12:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/1-27-07blackieshavinglunchwithus.jpg
Another blackie joining in for the luncheon.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/1-27-07blackcatshavinglunchwithus.jpg
They are sitting on the stools so we had to stand :D

orangemm
01-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Oh, look at those sweet blackies! I LOVE black cats!! Yours are beautiful...and obviously hungry. ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
01-27-2007, 01:50 PM
That picture's sooo funny Carla! Any of those blackies my rescues? And do they really like pickles? :confused: :D They know you chose the black stools for them anyway! ;)

catfamily
01-27-2007, 02:00 PM
That picture's sooo funny Carla! Any of those blackies my rescues? And do they really like pickles? :confused: :D They know you chose the black stools for them anyway! ;)
Your Kitty is on the Far Right with the tiny white spot on his upper chest like my BooBoo had,plus he has ONE white Whisker on each side(along with his other black whiskers).*RUFUS* He is such a clown that lovebug.He thinks he's a fireman Jan.He runs every day at least a few times a day down in the basement to jump as high as he can on the big medal round poles that are holding the first floor up from the basement cement floor,and slide down.It's a hoot.He's been doing it all along and can't stop.He's so good at it.I have a video of it somewhere.I'll look for it for you.It's EVERY day he does it.He can't control himself...he loves it so much.His sister SKYE(black and white) doesn't do it but she's a clown too.They both are so healthy and in great shape.Their mom must of been healthy and they probably got at least 8 weeks of her milk. :)
Great job in getting them off the roof Jan(At that house where the mom gave birth on top of the roof).Thank You.We all appreciate it. :)

Update:I found the video but I can't get it into Photobucket.Sorry.I have more problems with that.I can't get those videos in photobucket.

rg_girlca
01-27-2007, 06:17 PM
WOW, look at those 3 black beauties. Adorable.

I had to laugh when you said that you had to stand while the cats sat on the stools. What we don't do for our furbabies eh. :)

catmandu
01-27-2007, 06:33 PM
And your Black Cats certainly do have impeccable manners, Carla.
I hate to say this but the Found Cats would be sitting on the table waiting for thier food.
MEEEEEEOOOOWWWING for all they are worth!
Especially Scrappy 2 the Impatient.

kimlovescats
01-27-2007, 08:03 PM
How precious, Carla! I couldn't make them move either!!! :D

sprokett
01-28-2007, 01:29 PM
hi thats so cute why do you say keep your cats indoors

catfamily
01-29-2007, 11:41 AM
hi thats so cute why do you say keep your cats indoors
There are many reasons to keep your cats indoors.The most imortant being longer life.And only keep your cats indoors if you are able to provide daily fresh clean water bowls(always) and a clean litter box and good cat food for them daily.
But if they are outside they get hurt not only by cars automobiles...but by preditors.Other animals eat cats and not only that..a lot of dogs love biting and killing cats.And they can also get hurt just being in a place where it is dangerous.People also are know to hurt cats.Mean bad people.And there are people who will take your free pet off the street to hurt it or feed it to their illegal pet.There are a lot of people abusing other people's cats.(plus their own)
Or your cat may be picked up by a person who thinks it isn't being taken care of because they see it outside...and they take it or bring it to a shelter.
Plus weather can kill them.
And if your cat isn't neutured it will impregnate a female and her babies will mostly die outside.If your cat hasn't been spayed,it will most likey give birth outside and of course the babies may die a horrible death.

My spelling.I keep having to go back and fix.Sorry.

Felix
01-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Your blackies are sooo cute.I too like to see my kitty comfortable,if he is sleeping on the couch I will sit on the floor so I dont disturb him :rolleyes: Im not sure if there is something wrong there :confused: LOL.

jazzcat
01-29-2007, 12:36 PM
How cute!!! I didn't realize you had so many black kitties.

I love the story about Fireman Rufus. What a riot!!! I hope you find the video and post it. I want to see it!