PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Joycenalex

lizbud
01-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Happy Birthday :) Wishing you the best on your special day. :)

Ginger's Mom
01-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Joyce. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday morning, and have a great birthday.

pitc9
01-27-2007, 10:34 AM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE!
I hope the furry ones spoil you rotten today!

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2007, 10:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ----- Have a Great Day!!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
01-27-2007, 11:03 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :D

shais_mom
01-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday Joyce!:)
Hope Its A Great One!

jazzcat
01-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Happy Birthday!!

joycenalex
01-27-2007, 12:27 PM
thank you all for the kind wishes, but i want a do-over. this long waited for weekend has been one small to medium disaster after another adding up to a fair sized to-do. whine whine. the worst of the bunch of disaster collections is that peanut is having an unusual and very bloody reaction to her dental extraction. some time in the last month, she cracked a top right molar and it had an abcess, we found it last week, off to the vet, blood work to sedate her to do the extraction is okay, and since i was off work yesterday, sugery was booked. the vet said the decay was pretty bad, but he felt comfortable that she'd be fine. well, she has an uncommon reaction, and has been dripping blood from her mouth since she got home yesterday afternoon. i called the vet at 9pm, he did offer to come back in to see her , but i declined, i mean it's friday night and the man deserves his time off, so we agreed on a early am appointment today for a check. at 6 am my tile floor kitchen looked like a crime scene, peanut, after a very small scrambled egg-one tablespoon of cat food so she'd take the rimydal and antibiotic, barfed every thing up. a lot of blood, some clotted, some fresh, both pills and all the food. back to the vet. her hemoglobin is low normal, she got liquid rymidal for tonight, and she'll get a check on monday night after my job.
the kitchen, where an electrician was working all day yesterday has an unhappy mix of drywall dust and blood and smells like, well you can use your own words.
i'm having a do-over on my 50th birthday, in the summer when it's warm, say july27th, and we'll have a cyber-party.
as for now, i'm gonna go wash the floor, again. poor peanut is sleeping on her freshly washed blankie, and when she did all the vomiting, she did miss her favorite woobie. and oh yeah, today is her one year gotcha day.

lizbud
01-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh, no fair. :( Sorry to hear about Peanut.Sounds like you both had
a crappy day. Have a do-over next summer for sure. :D

cassiesmom
01-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Happy Birthday!

KYS
01-27-2007, 07:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

joycenalex
01-27-2007, 09:20 PM
peanut feels better. the vets have her on some better pain meds and her mouth looks like a dog mouth now. she's happier!i'm much happier!

luvofallhorses
01-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Happy birthday! :) I hope you had a good day!

Cinder & Smoke
01-27-2007, 10:00 PM
peanut feels better.

she's happier!
i'm much happier!

:)

Have a Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E
*Future* Do-Over
Birfday,
** Joyce **!!
(Day of your Choice!)
:D

K9karen
01-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Sorry I missed your BDay, Joyce...no internet for a day.. :(

Sorry things didn't go great and that poor Peanut was so ill. Pick a new date and we'll cyber celebrate AGAIN with you. Wanna come here and help with my yardsale...I guaranteed you a huge reward!!! ;)

barncat
01-28-2007, 01:27 AM
happy birthday!

trayi52
01-28-2007, 06:50 AM
Happy Birthday, Joyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!

Willie :)

anna_66
01-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear the day was pretty much a disaster but glad to hear that Peanut is doing better:) (oh and happy belated gotcha day to her as well!)

You definitely need a do-over day:D

Cincy'sMom
01-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Sorry to hear yesterday was so rough, but glad Peanut is doing better. I belive all of us January birthdays deserve a do over, based on weather alone...but I think this year you should get two days...a birthday weekend do-over!!