PDA

View Full Version : Ayeka !!!!!

06-24-2002, 06:51 AM
oh , what a sweetie !!!! I 'd love to have a hamster , but my husband doesn't .... . My daughter says a hamster is a night-pet . Is that true ?? Ayeka is absolutely adorable !

jackiesdaisy1935
06-24-2002, 08:29 AM
Ayeka, what a cutie pie you are. That photo is just precious.
I can picture you now on that wheel going a mile a minute and keeping your guardian awake at night. It takes a little time for all animals to get used to their new home, but she is doing good wanting to get pet and being with the family. Congratulations dear, sweet, lovable, pretty Ayeka Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Ayeka!!
Ahhh, the squeak of a hamster wheel in the middle of the night. I remember it well. My hamster, Calhoon, used to run in his at night too. Ayeka, you are such a cute little hammie, no wonder your human is proud of you. I hope you get lots of treats to stuff in your cheeks today for being our special Pet of the Day.:)

kohala
06-24-2002, 12:19 PM
You are too adorable for words, Ayeka! I learned something today from your person: Cats aren't the only animals that will keep you awake at night! The more I see about you beautiful, small little beings, the more I fall in love with you. You are a very lucky little hamster to have such a loving and fun person to be with.
Hats off to you on your special day!!

lizbud
06-24-2002, 01:08 PM
HELLO AYEKA

You have the cutest little hammy face.I love
the expression in your eyes.Such baby like
innocence.What a cutie.Congratulations on being
chosen for a Special day of honor as our Monday
PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
06-24-2002, 03:51 PM
Oh Ayeka!! Lizbud said it so well! You are just the picture of sweetness and innocence!! What a cutie pie you are:) Your human is SO very proud of her little hammie Ayeka, and it's easy to see why! You just might be the most lovable and affectionate hammie ever honored here on Pet Talk!! Congratulations to you precious little Ayeka, you're the Pet of the Day! I wish you a very long, happy and healthy life, sweetie! And to your guardian...You deserve our congrats as well for being such a devoted, loving and responsible furparent! Congratulations all around!!:)