PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck vibes needed...*GOOD uppydate!*

DJFyrewolf36
01-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around a whole lot (lurking mostly) but I need some of those good PT vibes. I've been trying to get a steady, non temp job for over a year now and I think I may have just landed one. I have an interview with the manager of Comp USA on Sunday. The hiring manager already said she likes me and thinks I would be a good fit for the job and gave me a date for training so I'm thinking positive things, but of course until every T is crossed I'm skeptical.

This job is perfect, as it is part time so I can focus on my music and schooling while at the same time not bum so much off of my parents. Also, there is a lot of room for promotions and from what I've seen the local store at least has always been great to deal with...Plus I'll get discounts on the stuff I spend most of my expendible cash on anyway ;)

Thanks!

Fyrewolf

Freedom
01-26-2007, 07:00 PM
OK, Sunday, you got it! Best wishes and let us know how things develop!

RedHedd
01-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey that sounds like a great job! Sending good vibes your way that you get it, although it sounds like they already like you a lot. Good luck!

joycenalex
01-26-2007, 07:37 PM
***good vibes***on the way

DJFyrewolf36
01-28-2007, 04:58 AM
Sigh, my interview is today (being since it IS after midnight lol). So much for getting sleep :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
01-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Those good vibes worked! Not only did I get a job, I got a much better one than I thought! They decided I had enough skills and knowledge to be put in the tech shop instead of in the werehouse so I'll be making a little more and have better hours too! :D If all my paperwork goes through speedily, I'll start the 9th :D

I am so HAPPY *does a happy dance*

Thanks to all that thought about me!

Catty1
01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Way ta go! :D

Congratulations!