PDA

View Full Version : Finally new pics of Negat!

Inna
01-26-2007, 04:40 PM
I promised loong time ago that I'll put more pics of him but I'm slow person in every way, but anyway, here's more pics! :)

Inna
01-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Enjoy watching this handsome guy ;)

Vermontcat
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Negat is such a handsome horse. :)
Do you ride him in the winter?
Here in Vermont, our winters are so long and cold that I won't be riding again until the spring.
I do plan to visit my friend and her horses next month so maybe I will have some horse photos to show you then. :)

BC_MoM
01-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow, that's a very handsome horse! :)

Inna
01-27-2007, 02:23 AM
Yes I ride also in winter though his back leg is so sore now that I can't ride now... But this weekend we're going to make long walks together :) But I have to be careful because roads are now very slippery and when we turn back towards the stable he, of course, gets some energy to go quickly back to warm stable! Heh, last weekend he scared me when I sang meanwhile I groomed him and he almost fell asleep and was going to fall! :D But I yelled so much that he woke up :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-27-2007, 07:41 AM
He is absolutely gorgeous!! What kind of horse is Negat?

My sister owns 4 horses too; you can see them on my website (page "About myself", scroll down). One of them, Puck, looks a lot like your Negat:
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Lieve%206.jpg

Inna
01-27-2007, 01:08 PM
He is a Thoroughbred Horse, and exactly one month to go and he is 21! :D Wouldn't believe... Yeah, Puck looks almost like Negat!