PDA

View Full Version : What have your dogs taught you lately?

sumbirdy
01-26-2007, 02:16 PM
I just wanted to know what each of your dogs taught you lately. Here are what my dogs taught me.

Tiny-being outside is okay for a little while, but sometimes you just have to come in and relax
Lacy-Being grouchy usually gets you left alone.
Nitis-Don't pee on the people that love you-thats a bad thing.
Sprinkles-No matter how old you get, you can still be a "puppy" on the inside.
Cocoa-It's not always good to get to the other side of the fence...if you get stuck in the fence.

to be continued...

borzoimom
01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Hottie- if you ignore someone long enough- they will come make friends.. ( rofl!)
Zubin- always bring something to any party
Galina- follow the one in front of you..
Femka- pretending you are too tired to get up gets you hand fed.. ( rofl..)

elizabethann
01-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Stop & smell the roses (pee on them too if you'd like). :D

sumbirdy
01-26-2007, 02:38 PM
continued...

Sky-make friends with everyone...Everyone...ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!
Scout-It's not a good idea to just stand in the rain.
Triskit-If you make someone mad be sure to tell them you are sorry...with a kiss!
Whino-Don't go out in the road and chase the cars, you could be hit...or worse, put in the "pen"!
Daphney-Don't be afraid to sing-even if your singing voice doesn't sound too great.
Lucky-Even if most of the "dogs" pick on you it won't matter as long as you have a friend.
Minnie-If you're put on a diet-steal someone else's food!
Uno-Just because you look different doesn't make you weird or ugly-it makes you beautiful-embrace your different beauty.
Jaws-Only smile when you want to-not when someone else wants you to because they want to take a picture of you smiling.
Novie-Don't nip at people's ankles-it can be very annoying-the backs of their legs is worse-and DEFINITLY don't jump up and nip their elbow! (even if you are just trying to show them that you love them and you're there.)

pitc9
01-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Sierra has taught me that playing the dog version of tag hurts!! :eek:
Buddy has taught me to enjoy the beauty of a doggie snow angel in the fresh snow.

finn's mom
01-26-2007, 03:11 PM
don't hold grudges. forgive, forgive, forgive. and do it quickly.

sleep hard. play hard.

be super freakin' excited about dinnertime. (or any other time you are able to receive food)

be loyal.

dukedogsmom
01-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Duke taught me devotion and love. Get very excited about car rides. How good it felt to have a bath, even though he hated it while in the process. Always wait for the one you love. Eventually, they will come home.

Dasher is trying to teach me to enjoy life. That it's ok to be silly once in a while. To live in the moment. Even though you're not feeling well, you can still smile.

Freedom
01-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Sugar: you can't control what others do; just watch them, and they will realize they are acting nutty.

(I went out in the rain and called her to come out and do her "business." She stood inside, nice and dry, until I finally realized who was smarter!)