PDA

View Full Version : Calie

Paw prints
01-26-2007, 08:02 AM
how gorgeous you are and what beautiful markings you have!!
lots of hugs and stokes and cuddles for you especially today
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LittleOrangeKitten
01-26-2007, 08:26 AM
LOL Calie, you were "almost" a tuxedo kitty! Just enough additional markings to make you the special kitty you are!

Sounds like you personality plus! And to have your sister there with you - how wonderful!

You have a marvelous COTD celebration today and hopefully an extended visit to the back yard!

happylabs
01-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh my goodness...Cali is part Torti part Tuxedo cat! :eek: She looks almost like my Tinker except Tinker does not have the torti colors on her. What a cutie Cali is! Congrats and enjoy your day of fame sweet girl. Check her out on July 26, 2006 Cat of the Day: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2006/July/20.html

catmandu
01-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Calie is such a Big Colorful Girl, and with that blend it looks as though the Lord had his paint brish out when Calie was born.
Theres a nice twinkle in her eye, as though Calie is wondering what fun to have next!!!
The Paradise Hotel Cats send a Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Top COSMIC CALIE COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
01-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Calie, you are beautiful! I like your tortie and white coat - it looks so soft. It sounds like you and Hailee have your purr-ents wrapped around those cute paws. Here's a pat from me ... *pat* ... Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet Calie, and a long and happy life with your caring family.

Donnaj4962
01-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Ooooohhhhh... look at all those gorgeous colors and markings! Calie, you are one beeeuteeeful kittie! Sounds like you know how to have fun with your sister, too. And then you entertain your purrents!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treat sand luvvins today!

KaDi's Mom
01-26-2007, 01:25 PM
What a pretty girl you are, and it is so wonderful you have your sister to play with, Congrats on being COTD, sounds like you make your family very happy, lots of hugs and treats today.

Kadi's Mom

[IMG]

KittyGurl
01-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Meowy, Calie!!! :D
You are so adorable. I love your markings and you fur...milky soft! ;) I'm so glad you and your sister live with a loving family. Next thunderstorm/rainstorm show the mean lights and big BOOMS who's boss. Catch many insects and have fun with your night advertures! Many pettings and love from me and Angel!!! :)

~HAPPY COTD, CALIE~

Dorothy39
01-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Oh Calie, From your picture, you DO look as soft as a Mink!!!

What a comfort you must be to have around the house~ I can imagine how high you can jump and how often your "purrsonality" lights up any occasion.

Congratulations for Being in the Lime-Light Calie~

The Cat of the Day!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Calie you are one beautiful girl for sure!!!

I love those tiny spots on your little toes!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Yes beautiful Calie girl, you do know how very loved you are and now we know it too!:) You're simply exquisite, breathtakingly beautiful and so packed with purrrsonality!:D I'm so sorry your Mom lost her beloved bunnster Pete but how blessed is she, and your Dad too. to have you and sister Harlee to fill the house with joy, their hearts with love!:) Congratulations to you dear, precious Calie, CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your much deserved day celeb with sister and your proud people!:) I hope your Mom will give you and Harlee both, some extra hugs and kisses for me..on those sweet, spotted toes!:)