PDA

View Full Version : dog is sick

jagsjorge
01-25-2007, 06:48 PM
this should be in the health section but think it will get more views here. My two dogs got spayed and neutered on tuesday and i got them that afternoon. The male seems sick since he has had a runny nose and eye ever since tuesday. Today in the morning before going to school i noticed that his left eye looked smaller than his right and went i got home from school today his eye was swollen. His eye is almost closed. I try touching it but he does not give me a chance since he cries right away. He is eating normal but is not as playful as he usually is. Is there anything i could do for him until i take him to a vet?

Dreamer
01-25-2007, 07:10 PM
U maybe should inform the vet if it gets worst and try to get some med into him! :)

BC_MoM
01-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Definitely keep a close eye on him. He could have caught a bug where he was neutered. Call your vet and book an appointment ASAP! Please keep us updated.

jagsjorge
01-26-2007, 08:43 AM
i just woke up to check on my dog and he looks better now. He is eye is not swollen anymore and looks normal. Should i still take him to the vet?

borzoimom
01-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Call the vet and report this- let them make that decission..