PDA

View Full Version : Shower Pals

dukedogsmom
01-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Dasher has recently discovered the shower. I think he likes it because the tiles are cool. One day, he and Doogie were in it together so I had to get a pic. Doogie was looking at the light that comes from my camera before the pic is taken.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/011307_1.jpg
And I made this today. Dasher just loves to roll in the grass. They didn't come out as clear as I would have liked so I'm just putting up this one. I think he's relaxing more and settling in now. Doesn't appear as nervous and he's just started the grass rolling a few days ago.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/smile.jpg

finn's mom
01-25-2007, 04:12 PM
aw, i love it!!! how cute this is...how is dasher doing anyway? i know he was going through treatment when you adopted him...

critter crazy
01-25-2007, 04:12 PM
ha ha ha ha ha!! Great pics!! Love it!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Those two are adorable, Val!! I love the picture of Dasher upside down :D
I've been wondering about that cute boy myself. How are his treatments going?

dukedogsmom
01-25-2007, 04:28 PM
He's on his second week after the three day treatment. Tomorrow is his last day on Prednisone, thank goodness. Makes him want to pee like crazy. I think he's feeling a bit better. I'll be so glad when he gets well so he can know what life will really be like, getting to play and all. I can't wait until I can take him to Petco. He loves all those treats on the doggie buffet bar.

chocolatepuppy
01-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Dasher and Doogie seem to be best buddies! They are both too cute.
Dasher looks like he's really loving life with you Val. :)

joycenalex
01-25-2007, 05:45 PM
i love this picture! thanks for sharing. hows' the seperation issues going?
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/smile.jpg[/QUOTE]

BC_MoM
01-25-2007, 06:04 PM
I definitely like the framed photo, very cute! Made me smile. :)

A CAT in a SHOWER?! :eek: Having those two words in one sentence sure is strange!

pitc9
01-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Ohhhh what a cute picture!
Sure looks like he's in for a life time of belly scratches!

Jadapit
01-26-2007, 10:25 AM
I love the picture of them in the shower. Doogie must be quite the cat!

Dasher is adorable with his big upside down smile. :D

elizabethann
01-26-2007, 02:34 PM
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW....those pictures are just so adorable. :)

Logan
01-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Val, they are just adorable!!!!! :) Butter is fascinated with the shower/tub, too, even when I'm in it!!!! He and Doogie must have that in common.

I'm so glad Dasher is adapting to your home and feeling better. :)

Logan

wolf_Q
01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Very cute! I love Doogie's nose, its about the same color as Nebo's. Dasher looks like such a happy boy, I'm glad you two found eachother. :)

moosmom
01-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Val,

Doogie and Dasher must've been shower pals in another life!! Did I ever mention that Doogie was fascinated with the shower when he lived with me?? He used to sit on the edge and watch me shower. I'd often call him in. He'd hop in the other end where there wasn't much water and get soaked by the spray. He was such a goof then, as I'm sure he is now.

Give him smoochies for me, will ya?? Great pictures, Val! Thanks for sharing.

K9soul
01-28-2007, 08:16 PM
I saw this last week but was drowning in work so I came back now to reply :D. These are so cute Val, I love the picture of Doogie and Dasher in the shower. Doogie sure is a big kitty! Dasher has such a sweet labbie smile too, you did great on the Smile poster! That one should be printed and framed :)

Ginger's Mom
01-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Oops, glad you did that, Jess, I missed this. The shower picture is funny, I think it's funny that they both want to be in there. Love the poster that you did, and that is a great picture.

cloverfdx
01-28-2007, 10:27 PM
That first photo is precious Val, Doogie sure is an amazing cat and Dasher looks like he is settling in just fine... they are both handsome boys :). Thanks for sharing with us.