PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Moose Angel Photo of them All!

catmandu
01-25-2007, 03:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1053.jpg

My Friend Moose, at his peak of handsomeness and vitality.
Now hes even handsomer with his wings.
I will see you, My Big Old Pal.
One Fine Day.

rg_girlca
01-25-2007, 06:37 PM
AWWW Moose, how well you were and still are, loved.

I miss your little pigeon coo purr.

Loved the picture Gary.

kb2yjx
01-25-2007, 07:03 PM
WOW Gary!!! His name surely fit him!! Moose was a BIG guy!!!

phesina
01-25-2007, 08:05 PM
What a wonderful picture! Thank you, Gary (and Moose)!

Pat

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-26-2007, 05:34 AM
handsome Moose!! You are stunning and I can see why your daddy misses you so much!

It is so nice thought that you have those pictures and memories of such a special friend! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-26-2007, 12:33 PM
WOW, that is indeed his best picture!! What a boy!!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-26-2007, 02:12 PM
I agree too...that is his best picture :) He looks as if he is surrounded by a halo....kinda cool I think :)

catlover4ever
01-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes I agree, a wonderful picture of Moose.

Lobodeb
01-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I miss your little pigeon coo purr.
Me too! I loved how he purred.

Thanks for sharing one of my favorite PT kitties with us, Gary. I love how the light makes it look as if he's enjoying the warmth of the bridge.

catmandu
01-26-2007, 03:03 PM
He was sitting in the light when I took this photo, and it does look as though theses an aura around him.
I knw that the Big Boys Moose, Mr Scrappy, Mr Fluffy and Scratchy are having a great time as Angels and are making sure that the littlest Pet Angel gets enough to eat.
I will be so glad to see them again.
One Fine Day.

catmandu
01-11-2009, 02:08 PM
AND SINCE THEN SAM AKA SHEMP :love::love: PRECIOUS LA PURRFECTA :love::love: AND ALMOND ROCCA BATON :love::love:HAVE JOINED MY MOOSE THE MAGNIFICAT IN THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY.
EVERY TIME I AM IN A PARK AND HEAR PIGEONS, I KNOW THAT MOOSE THE MAGNIFICAT IS THERE, AND WITH ME IN SPIRIT AS HE IS WHEREVER I GO.
I KNOW I WILL SEE MY PURR MACHINE AGAIN :love::love:
ONE FINE DAY :love::love:

momcat
01-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Gary, That's a beautiful picture of Moose. I can clearly see his angel wings coming to watch over you and all of his fellow porchies and found cats at the
Found Cats Hotel, where no kitty is ever turned away :love: :love: :love:

catmandu
01-12-2009, 02:57 PM
When I see my Moose Angel:love: then big , plush and serene I must have thought that it would always be that way.:love:
But time has a way of taking our treasures away :( and leaving us only with memories:(
If theres a lesson , its that I will take every oppurtunity to spoil My Cats as I know that nothing is forever.
Thank You My Moose Angel,:love: for being My Dear Friend for all those years, all those years ago.:love::love:

phesina
01-12-2009, 05:52 PM
What a beautiful cat! No wonder Priscilla Angel is so in love with him!