PDA

View Full Version : Florida's weather is bipolar!

Kfamr
01-25-2007, 03:33 PM
I swear, the past 2 months or so it has gone from being in the 80's and 90's one day to the 40's and 50's the next! :eek: Everything from rain, humidity, complete heat, complete blue skies, dreary grey skies, etc. It cannot make up it's mind!

Just this weekend I was sweating and got a nasty sunburn. Now, it's in the 50's, completely windy, cloudy, and it'll drop down into the 40's tonight. But the forcast for Saturday is 75?? :confused:

We've had some crazy weather this year, everywhere it seems. I wish it'd just make up it's mind so I know wether or not to put my hoodies and sweaters away. :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
01-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I couldn't agree more, Kay!! This is definitely the weirdest weather I've ever seen here. I have so many clothes out right now, depending on the temperature, there's no room left for anything else. We're supposed to have 37 degrees tonight. :)

gemini9961
01-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Ditto here! Kay I got a little red from Sunday as well. I was dying out there and today it's cold. We had our heat on last night but our A/C was on over the weekend! :eek: Maybe hubby and I can have a little fire this weekend if it's cool enough.

buttercup132
01-25-2007, 04:39 PM
:p You silly Floridarians don't know cold. What I would give right now for 40's and 50's instead of -2's and 5's. At the begining of winter our weather was messed up too. Could it be global warming causing this?

dogzr#1
01-25-2007, 04:52 PM
The weather's been the same here! I love it when it's cold though. Today it was sunny with a high of like 60some, still chilly, but yesterday it was rainy and dreary with a high of like 45! Now that's brrrr for me!

Alicia, I trade you weathers? Haha, jk. I think a high of 42 is COLD, I can't imagine what -2 is like! :eek:

Kfamr
01-25-2007, 05:00 PM
I can't decide which weather I prefer.

I love the cold weather, but after a long day on my feet, I don't. The sunshine feels great on my body. However, sweltering hot weather like we had Sunday is NOT enjoyable. I'd love something in between the two, but that doesn't happen often.

The cold weather is perfect for a "Four Dog Night" in bed. ;) They keep me nice and toasty.

Daisy and Delilah
01-25-2007, 05:01 PM
lol buttercup: We sure don't know cold. Especially this year. We haven't had any "winter" at all. I had to dust the cobwebs off my jacket a few days ago ;) I don't know how some of you can tolerate so much cold. My hat goes off to all of you!! :) Even though I love a cold spell, I don't think I could survive what you guys have up there :D

dogzr#1
01-25-2007, 05:03 PM
The cold weather is perfect for a "Four Dog Night" in bed. ;) They keep me nice and toasty.

I agree to that! Molly and Astra keeping me warm at night is the best feeling in the world! Of course, it's so hard to get up early and go to school and all.

We had a goood day on Sunday! The sun was shining and it was in the mid- 70's. It was absolutely beautiful weather! Even my brother said "If the weather was always like this, I wouldn't mind living in Texas".

Ginger's Mom
01-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Hmmph, you Floridian weathermakers better get your act together by next weekend, that is all I have to say. I am putting in my order for weather in the mid-to-upper 70's for the first week eight days of February. ;) Thank you in advance. :)

chocolatepuppy
01-25-2007, 05:48 PM
If you wanna cool off Kay, come on up. Here's our forecast for tonight, it's 15* right now with a wind chill of 1*... :p

Tonight

Watch for Ice & Salt

Snow Shower
Low 12° F
Precip: 90%
Occasional snow showers. Low 12F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Heavier amounts in persistent snowbands.

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Tell me about it!!! The weather is so strange. We didn't have any winter untill 2007. But on the first of January we got about a foot of snow. :eek: on the 31st it was +7 :eek:

phhhhttt! Don't complain about 40s... In fahrenheight... (now if only I could spell... ) In F our temperature is about -22. Right now we've got about a meter of snow... *eye twitches*

And I don't sleep with anything warm-blooded!!! *falls outta bed to sleep with Jenny*

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 05:55 PM
:p You silly Floridarians don't know cold.

Haha I agree. You should move in with us for the winter... :D me and my evil plots...

areias
01-25-2007, 08:06 PM
LOL I was about to do a similar post, Kay! It's fricken cold here! I'm about go out for a little while...but kind of regretting it. :) We've had a fire last night and tonight.

Believe me, I'm from MA so I know cold...but when it's cold in Florida it's different! It's SUPPOSED to be warm! :p