PDA

View Full Version : overalls

Sirrahsim
01-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Can a pregnant woman wear denim overalls nowadays??? Or would it make me the subject of public mockery? :D I am not fashionable at all!

sirrahbed
01-24-2007, 02:54 PM
:eek: what would Stacey and Clinton say?? :p

Sirrahsim
01-24-2007, 02:59 PM
They would probably have heart attacks :D :rolleyes: :D

kittycats_delight
01-24-2007, 03:09 PM
:eek: what would Stacey and Clinton say?? :p

LMAO....too funny!!! But then again they have heart attacks over just about everything.

Missy I would say wear whatever you are comfortable in. If it is overall go for it.

joycenalex
01-24-2007, 03:54 PM
how far along, and now for the real question...cords or denim? ;)

Sirrahsim
01-24-2007, 04:03 PM
a picture will be up in a few minutes :D

Donnaj4962
01-24-2007, 04:09 PM
I LOVE watching Stacey and Clinton.... but I do not always agree with them.

I would agree that whatever is most comfy for you is fashionable!

Okay, if you are working in a business office, overalls may be frowned upon. But to run errands and wear around the house.... BE COMFORTABLE WOMAN!!!!!!!!! You are bringing life into this world after all! I think you have the right to be comfy! :D

Sirrahsim
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/DSC05849.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/DSC05851.jpg

We are going out to dinner tonight but I don't have anything nice to wear so it is either these or jeans. What do you think? Too frumpy?

lizbud
01-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Where are you going for dinner? It might be ok.

Rachel
01-24-2007, 04:36 PM
With that beautiful *glow* you have, I doubt that anyone will notice what you are wearing. Personally, I like the look of woman in overalls; however, considering my *personal style* that may not necessarily be a vote of confidence for you. :p What I have noticed, even in some relatively nice restaurants, people tend to dress down more than dress up. You go and enjoy yourself.

Sirrahsim
01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Ahh thank you Rachel :) We are going to Olive Garden but this is just as dressy as anything else that I can cram my pregnant self into at the moment :p :D I do think that I will go ahead and wear them.

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Can a pregnant woman wear denim overalls nowadays??? Or would it make me the subject of public mockery? :D I am not fashionable at all!
HONEY- WHEN PREGNANT - WEAR WHAT YOU CAN the story goes- if it works- DO IT... Your comfort is more important..

joycenalex
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM
you'll be fine at olivegarden. but that won't work for the opera :D . enjoy your dinner, i love their chicken con broccoli

kittycats_delight
01-24-2007, 05:41 PM
you'll be fine at olivegarden. but that won't work for the opera :D . enjoy your dinner, i love their chicken con broccoli

Don't mean to hijack your thread I just found this very funny.

They use 'con' an italian word meaning with but they call it chicken instead of pollo. hehehehe Half english half italian...too funny

kuhio98
01-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Missy ~ You look adorable! Definitely wear the overalls.

I have no idea who Staci and Clinton are (I'm guessing someone on cable TV which I REFUSE to pay for), but I think you look great.

Also, we do not have Olive Garden in Alaska. About twice a year, I write them and ask them when they are going to open a restaurant here. They always reply that they don't have any plans to and -- oh by the way -- here is a gift certificate for $10 off our next meal. Uhhh, how would I use the gift certificate???? Oh, I know! The next time they e-mail me one, I'll send it to you! :D

Cataholic
01-25-2007, 10:54 AM
I love Staci and Clinton, but, most of their choices are just too much effort for me. The people always look better, clothing wise, though, afterwards.

As for the overalls, comfort rules. BUT, if you are hitting the restroom every five minutes, I might re-think it. Nothing says potty-ease like a pull of stretch pants! :p (heck, I STILL wear 'em :o )

Sirrahsim
01-25-2007, 11:03 AM
thankfully I'm not quite at the point of having too pee every few minutes... yet :rolleyes:
I wore my overalls with pride to Olive Garden last night :D They ended up seating us next to the (non-smoking) bar area, but I'm not sure if that was because of my horrible fashion choices as much as because they were pretty filled up :p

joycenalex
01-25-2007, 03:00 PM
so you looked fine, but now my question...what did you order? (always with the food...oy!) :)

Kfamr
01-25-2007, 03:19 PM
You look great Missy and have a certain glow to you. I can't wait to meet Tyler's sibling! :)