PDA

View Full Version : rules for puzzle 168!!!!!

lhg0962
12-28-2000, 09:49 AM
Can't believe I have beat Sandra to the first comment today. Atum is just wonderful! I visited with a friend over Christmas who got a new puppy who looks just like him. They named their puppy "Calhoun", a big name for a little dog, but it is the name of the street they live on. I know you love having that precious bundle as a new member to your family. Congratulations, Atum, on being Dog of the Day! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Sudilar
12-28-2000, 10:35 AM
What a little cutie!! He runs with the Big Dogs!! Another shelter success story, too. Congrats on Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-28-2000, 02:36 PM
What a handsome young fellow you are, "Tunafish!!" You sound like you are just the most social of pups, filled with love, confidence and exhubeance! What a joy to be your "human," I'm sure! Your photo is so precious. I wish I could kiss that adorable little puppy face. And those sweet little paws! Congratulations beautiful Atum! You're definitely a little dog with a BIG outlook!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited December 28, 2000).]

Angels3
12-28-2000, 05:52 PM
Atum is the cutest! But I wonder what prompted the equally cute name (in translatian) 'tuna-fish'. Thanks to Atum & his owner, I now know the Portugese word for 'kennel'.