PDA

View Full Version : Touching Movie

3GSDMom
01-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Someone from another site I go to made this beautiful Anti BSL video. She asked the members to submit pictures of their "dangerous" dogs (breeds such as GSDs, Rottweilers, APBTs, etc..) This is the result. I thought the song went beautifully with the whole message. (Travis, Katy and Miles, make appearances throughout the video )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIsAoCJwBos

It gave me goosebumps and nearly brought tears to my eyes. This is an issue very close to my heart as I lost my dear Rottweiler mix due to someones ignorance and stupididty.

I hope this touches all of you as it has touched me.

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Very good video. BSL make me sick. :( Thanks for sharing.

DrKym
01-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Excellent video.

luvofallhorses
01-24-2007, 08:20 PM
that was a great video! I really HATE BSL!! :(

3GSDMom
01-25-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really think she made it beautifully. I feel honored to have been able to have my pups involved in the wonderful message.

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Good video- and say hi to Rachael. Tell her this is where I went as well as others..

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 05:17 PM
OMGosh, that is such a horrible video... I mean sad... I mean, amazing. I don't know what I mean, it is everything all mixed together and I'm pouring with tears over here. What really got moi thinking is the line "the people who own "dangerous" dogs are the ones who would own them weather it was illegal or not. That is so true. This person did a wonderful job.

I have never owned any dog that has been classed as "dangerous". I didn't even know they were classing sighthounds as dangerous. :eek: Stupid media...