PDA

View Full Version : " I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Poor Zubin.. I should not laugh at him- but I swear half the standard he didnt read.. He is a beautiful rep of his breed- but aloof, dignified, calm, docile.. " well...
I was putting clothes in the dryer on the main part of the house. I heard this rattle- then Zubin SCREAMED- CRASH CRASH- SCREAM-.. MY HEART ALMOST STOPPING AS I come flying up the hallway and around the corner- only to find- ( are you ready...?) The blinds at the front door wrapped EVERYWHERE AROUND ZUBINS LEGS- as he is fighting something that is bolted into a steel door for his life... I just about sufficated with laughter while saying " awwwwww poor zubin... hold on buddy- wait a second as I tried to untangle a 4 foot tall dog from the blinds...
The blinds are stepped on, smashed and tangled- oh well.. who needs hanging blinds by the front door of the favorite tile spot for the dogs in the house. My guess was he rolled over in his sleep- got his paws caught then paniced...
Anyway- I pulled what was left up, and now he right back by the door on the ceremic tile at the entry... " I say, I say that boy is stuck on stupid.."
You all got any stupid stories also?

critter crazy
01-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Omg!!!! Roflmao!! :d

elizabethann
01-24-2007, 12:59 PM
LOL. I wish you had that on video. :D

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
I do not even think my husband will be mad at this one- he will probably die laughing when he sees what is left of the blinds.. As soon as the camera charges I will post a picture of the door..

cassiesmom
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
I used to have a little table in the hall, which was replaced with a small cabinet that has a glass door and glass shelves. We moved the table out, moved the cabinet in. I was sitting in front of it, cleaning the door and shelves with Windex. Cassie came tearing out of the bedroom - and clonked her head on the open glass door! I laughed so hard. I think she thought it was open, didn't realize it was glass. When I dust that cabinet now, I always put a dish towel over the door so she won't do it again and hurt herself. She was one leaf short of catnip that day!

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 01:07 PM
LOL. I wish you had that on video. :D
I thought it was a dog fight- he was screaming and Borzois sound like high pitched screams with a warewolf... ... and he is right back in the same spot- with plastic and hanger strings EVERYWHERE!

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 01:08 PM
I used to have a little table in the hall, which was replaced with a small cabinet that has a glass door and glass shelves. We moved the table out, moved the cabinet in. I was sitting in front of it, cleaning the door and shelves with Windex. Cassie came tearing out of the bedroom - and clonked her head on the open glass door! I laughed so hard. I think she thought it was open, didn't realize it was glass. When I dust that cabinet now, I always put a dish towel over the door so she won't do it again and hurt herself. She was one leaf short of catnip that day!
ROFLMBO!!! Poor Baby!!!!

Flatcoatluver
01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
*falling on the floor laughing* That is soo funny. I am sure T.j would do the same thing, he is a big baby.

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 01:13 PM
*falling on the floor laughing* That is soo funny. I am sure T.j would do the same thing, he is a big baby.
Oh TOTALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
I checked his paws and everything- and not a mark on him- but- it was attached with killer screws into a steel door- and he was trapped... Poor little Zubin- the door bit him!
Hottie comes out to see what the heck is going on- I am trying to leave Zubin to get scissors- Femka is checking other sliding doors for the intruder, and Galina is like " do not worry brother- I will save you" as Zubin tries to follow me get scissors.. lol..

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 01:53 PM
THIS IS WHAT THE DOOR LOOKS LIKE now... lol.. Poor Zubin!

critter crazy
01-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! My Old Rotti Zoey, saw a squirrel on the back deck railing, well she watched it for a while, then all of a sudden she charged at the squirrel! Unfortunately the door was open, but the screen was not!! She hit the screen door HARD!! The metal frame was amngled, and there was a huge imprint where her head had been!! I was laughong so hard, i almost peed myself!!! Needless to say, the squirrell got away, and Zoey wouldnt got through the back door anymore! she always thought the screen was still there! even after we took the damaged one down, and never put a new one up!:rolleyes:

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! My Old Rotti Zoey, saw a squirrel on the back deck railing, well she watched it for a while, then all of a sudden she charged at the squirrel! Unfortunately the door was open, but the screen was not!! She hit the screen door HARD!! The metal frame was amngled, and there was a huge imprint where her head had been!! I was laughong so hard, i almost peed myself!!! Needless to say, the squirrell got away, and Zoey wouldnt got through the back door anymore! she always thought the screen was still there! even after we took the damaged one down, and never put a new one up!:rolleyes:
MINE HAVE DONE THAT TOO- RIGHT THROUGH A SCREEN door!!!!

mike001
01-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I had a shepherd who was always watchful of me. One day at the lake he was laying in the screened tent on the dock while we were swimming. My brother jumped in and sank me so I let out a shrill scream. next thing we know, my dog dove into the water to save me.....only he didn't use the entrance he went right through the screen of the tent. Needless to say everyone called him dumb, I just laughed and considered the tent garbage. :)

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 02:18 PM
I had a shepherd who was always watchful of me. One day at the lake he was laying in the screened tent on the dock while we were swimming. My brother jumped in and sank me so I let out a shrill scream. next thing we know, my dog dove into the water to save me.....only he didn't use the entrance he went right through the screen of the tent. Needless to say everyone called him dumb, I just laughed and considered the tent garbage. :)
ROFL!!! I agree- and my door is trashed too... ( poor little zubin- he is just a little guy ya know...)

cassiesmom
01-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Hottie comes out to see what the heck is going on- I am trying to leave Zubin to get scissors- Femka is checking other sliding doors for the intruder, and Galina is like " do not worry brother- I will save you" as Zubin tries to follow me get scissors...

Borzoimom and Hottie, you're in charge! Femka, I hope you don't find anyone intruding on you. Galina, way to go looking out for your brother. Zubin, sweety - sometimes things like that happen that make us look less than dignified... just shake it off. Here, I'll tell you my funny person "stuck on stupid" story. My mom has a friend who used to live in a big house with an absolutely enormous yard behind it. Her daughter's graduation party, a beautiful afternoon, yardful of people. I go into the house for something - I don't remember what it was - and I go to walk outside through what I thought was a sliding door that had been pushed open. Not realizing there's a screen there! BOING! I was so embarrassed I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 02:37 PM
ROFL!!! Done that one too!!!

Queen of Poop
01-24-2007, 03:07 PM
I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard, picturing in my head the terrific battle between Zubin and the dastardly blind monster!! Sorry Zubin, to laugh at your expense, but wow, it must have been a sight.

Here's my story: We were houseboating and everyone thought it was so funny that little Oliver (a sweet little mutt, RB now) kept running into the glass patio door on the houseboat. That is until his kid (my step-kids cousin) went to run outdoors and did the same thing, almost knocked himself out. He hit the door running and it hit back. He landed flat on his back. Then all the laughing stopped - I felt so bad for them both.

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Oh it was a sight for sure!! My husband just got home and started laughing as he knows- well Zubin is a Zubin... and it must have scared him being trapped with blinds between the legs everywhere yet secured to a steel door..

Ceph
01-24-2007, 03:35 PM
my stupid person story was similiar...I was in a department store in a mall that had ceiling to floor glass walls and one of those biig open doors...so I just paid for something and walked smack into one of the glass at full speed...turned around, sank to the ground and started laughing at my own stupidity...the clerk thought I was crying...

My puppy hasnt done anything really dumb...but my cats used to climb up the screen doors to escape him...and they would get stuck and hang there between the glass and the screen by their claws until one of us pulled them out.

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 04:23 PM
my stupid person story was similiar...I was in a department store in a mall that had ceiling to floor glass walls and one of those biig open doors...so I just paid for something and walked smack into one of the glass at full speed...turned around, sank to the ground and started laughing at my own stupidity...the clerk thought I was crying...

My puppy hasnt done anything really dumb...but my cats used to climb up the screen doors to escape him...and they would get stuck and hang there between the glass and the screen by their claws until one of us pulled them out.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. AMEN!

kimlovescats
01-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Poor Zubin! "Mom, I'm not stupid, just a little clumsy!" :D

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Yup- all four feet in all directions- 4 feet of paws, and 4 foot high!

kimlovescats
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Yup- all four feet in all directions- 4 feet of paws, and 4 foot high!

Maybe he's just still going through his "awkward stage"! :D

borzoimom
01-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Maybe he's just still going through his "awkward stage"! :D
GOD BLESS YOU- and I hope so... lol..

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Well my husband looked at what was left of the brackets and all- and I think we have decided not to try to replace anything on the door. After all- with something there- people are shocked to see when the door opens for huge dogs standing there.. Besides- they seem to enjoy looking out the door and its not like I have neighbors.. lol..

TFTpwnsYou
01-25-2007, 10:34 AM
LOL! OMG! Yeah. The blinds are definitely dead. I knew it was going to be bad, but jeeezz....lol. I guess it's time to bury them, and buy new. I think it's more like "poor blinds" more than "poor Zubin". They didn't walk away without a scratch....lol. That is hilarious!

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 10:47 AM
LOL! OMG! Yeah. The blinds are definitely dead. I knew it was going to be bad, but jeeezz....lol. I guess it's time to bury them, and buy new. I think it's more like "poor blinds" more than "poor Zubin". They didn't walk away without a scratch....lol. That is hilarious!
You should have seen them wrapped around his legs- he broke the strings in like 4 places fighting with it and " ITS GOT ME MOM!! ITS GOT ME!!" screams.. lol..

king2005
01-25-2007, 12:01 PM
OMG too funny LOL

My old dog Max was a twit one day. To this day I still don't know how he managed it.

I came home from work & wasn't greeted (kinda scary).. I called Max & nothing.. I assumed dad took him for a ride in the truck, so I thought nothing of it.

A while after I went to my room & then this HUGE cry came from my poor baby.. He had somehow gotten past all the camping junk, bikes & boxes, & was trapped in the corner, to the point he couldn't really move & I could hardly see him :rolleyes:

Took me forever to dig him out, the closer I got to him the more he whined & wiggled... Just remember he wasn't a small dog by all means.. His withers were at 28" & he was 80p. :D :D :D

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 12:04 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh.. lol..
( BTW- NEVER enter a house that your dog does not come to meet you.. back out..)

king2005
01-25-2007, 12:11 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh.. lol..
( BTW- NEVER enter a house that your dog does not come to meet you.. back out..)

There were many times that dad would take Max for a ride in the truck, so it wasn't totally uncommon. & it wasn't uncommon for the neighbours grand kids to come & take him to the park while we wern't at home. The neighbour had keys to our place incase Max was barking up a storm (means something is wrong & call the police), & when her grand kids would come over, she'd send them to get Max, so they could go to the park & play. Max was super popular with everyone & a smart watch dog.

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 12:27 PM
The problem with these guys, typical of most large breeds- they really have no clue yet how big they are totally.. And still babies.. lol.. Borzois become very good young about watching their feet as far as stepping on something, but he got his feet tied up in his sleep spread eagle upside down as that was the last position I saw as I went down the hallway.