PDA

View Full Version : not about a pet :| sorry :( about a best friend.

Beki
01-24-2007, 08:11 AM
I’m sorry I’m not here to post something about animals, I’m aware that this is a site specifically for animals, but I want to share something with you that means so much to me.
She has been there for me for 7 years of my life, its my best friend, Kalei. She’s the greatest friend that I could ever ask for. She puts aside any insecurity that I have, puts aside my less desirable aspects and is there for me 24/7. I am a person that feels very incomplete, and broken. So many personal problems that I really don’t want to sit down and count them.
She is always like a wave that washes all that away, she is like a warm soul that can reach out and hug mine. Another person can only do so much, but I can assure you that she can patch you up till you’re a complete person again. She makes me feel whole when I felt shattered.
She is the person that I wish I could do so much more for, but instead she does so much for me and I don’t even ask for anything. Makes me so upset sometimes knowing that I can’t fully be there for her, I can only be there for her with my emotions and knowledge.
I hope that I didn’t make anyone angry at me or upset because this isn’t about one of my pets. I just wanted to share this with you. I’m so happy that she got accepted to STFX (university). I’m going to miss her so much, but I still have comfort knowing that no matter where she is we can always reach out and be there for each other.
Thank you anyone who read this. In my belief, Kalei deserves a lot of praising. She is such a wonderful, sensitive, down to earth person. Kalei you’re my very best friend. Out of all the gifts the world could give me I’m glad I’m privileged enough to have you as a best friend. Thank you so much.

Ps: yet again I apologize if anyone feels that I wasted they’re time. I know this is an animal site to I’m really sorry if I upset, infuriated, or aggravated any one. My deepest apologies.

Husky15
01-24-2007, 12:25 PM
That was very nice Becky. But I always knew you felt that way about Kalei. :) I'm sure she'll be flattered.

And also, if you want to post anything that's not related to animals, there's a "General" section. Nope, this site isn't ALL about animals. :D

Zippy
01-24-2007, 04:05 PM
That is really sweet.Husky15 is right this site just isn't about animals. ;)

Kalei
01-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Wow! I'm sorry I never replied back til today, but I did read it over and over again yesterday.:) Thank you so much Becky, you don't know how much those words meant to me. Well you somewhat do since I called ya lol. I don't think people minded too much here.

A million times over...thank you, you are my bestfriend in the same way too:D

Beki
01-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey thats not a problem! I was surprised that someone else read and replied!!! thank you soo much zippy. seems like you truly know how important it is to me. and kalei have no worries. i love you dearly as a best friend. not a problem kalie! you take care.

Beki
01-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey kalei that wasn't a problem! not at all i don't mind! I have a good idea how much they do mean to you! i'm glad that you liked it! lol i know someone that minded it but no names should be mentioned and in the title, it says that it isn't about a pet so there is good warning there. not my problem if they mind it anyway. because i don't mind it and no other people seemed to. kalei a million times over..your welcome, just wanted to let you know that there isn't miles between us, because no friendship is too far away. you mean soo much to me. take it easy kalei. bbyes.

Wow! I'm sorry I never replied back til today, but I did read it over and over again yesterday.:) Thank you so much Becky, you don't know how much those words meant to me. Well you somewhat do since I called ya lol. I don't think people minded too much here.

A million times over...thank you, you are my bestfriend in the same way too:D