PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is coming home....

sparks19
01-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Well I hadn't heard anything from the shelter and we put our deposit down on her two saturdays ago. they were having some sort of trouble getting her in to be spayed. The lady said she would call when she made an appt.

Fast forward to today. I called the shelter because I still hadn't heard anything. If they still didn't have an appt for her I would try to find some way for her to get it done at our vets or something. but I called today and I said that I was inquiring about how it was coming along. The woman was very nice and said "OH my goodness I have been meaning to call you, I'm so sorry it has been so hectic around here I haven't had the chance but Belle is being spayed as we speak. She will be ready to go home as early as tomorrow." she apologized profusely for all the delays and not letting us know and stuff and said that Belle is very excited to go to her new home and everyone there is really happy she finally found a home.

We are going to pick her up Saturday morninga t 10 am. We could pick her up tomorrow night but I want to take a few days off work next week and stay home with the dogs AND it will give her a chance to at least heal up a little bit because I know it is going to be impossible to keep her and Teddy from playing. At least this way they will be able to play a little bit. so YAY we are picking her up Saturday morning. I'm so glad she is coming home soon.

borzoimom
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Ohhhhh that is wonderful news!!! And spending a few days will help with the transition.

Ginger's Mom
01-23-2007, 01:07 PM
It sounds like you have a perfect plan. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the Welcome to your New Home pictures. ;)

lute
01-23-2007, 01:11 PM
YAY! I can't wait to see pics!

critter crazy
01-23-2007, 01:12 PM
YAY!!! That is awsome!! Cant wait to see the pics!! I am so excited for you!!!

luvofallhorses
01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I am so excited for you and can't wait to see more pics of the beauty! :D

sparks19
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks everyone. I can't wait to bring her home and I will be taking LOTSSSSS of pictures haha.

I can't wait till Saturday :D

Flatcoatluver
01-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Yah! I am so excited for you! Congrats to you. Can't wait to see the pictures!

BOBS DAD
01-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Congrats Sparks,

I musta missed an earlier post when you announced your getting her. It is probably old news but what kinda dog is Belle?

sparks19
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6993499

She is a Bluetick Coonhound :d she is about 2 years old, same age as Teddy.

More pics of her
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=120088