PDA

View Full Version : I had a good find today!

sheltiemama
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM
While I was over in Parrish with my Weight Watchers meeting I decided to try a PetsPlus store that I knew was in the strip mall near the meeting. I have shopped there before and couldn't remember what they had for dog foods but I wasn't holding out for anything good, well nothing ventured nothing gained so I went in. Apparently they have just changed hands and the guy that is running the store has only been there since November. It was great for me though because I thought I was in doggie heaven!!!!! They have Eagle Pack, Eagle Pack Hollistic, Merrick, Wellness, Innova, Innova Evo, Wolf Pack, and Wolf Pack Hollistic, all kinds of top brand dog foods. I grabbed a bag of Innova and I'll see how she does on that. Most of the Evo products are between 42% and 52% protein and I think that's just a little much for a dog to digest it's hard on the kidneys. Maybe a performance dog could handle it but not my Miss Fuzzy Britches! They don't carry Canidae though, and I talked to him about it and he said he'd try it.

If she does well on it I'll buy two 20 pound bags to take home to Michigan so we can feed her for the six months we're home too.

Brandi and Judy

Daisy and Delilah
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
That's cool!! I always love getting great surprises like that :)