PDA

View Full Version : NEW Cat Toys!!

Jme3
06-23-2002, 10:30 AM
Hey Everyone!
Here are some really good cat toy ideas that keep your cat occupied for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sparkle balls- get them at craft stores.( Cats like the shiny ones best!)

2. Catnip Leaves, spray, or bubbles- Order them from Cat Fancy Catalouge.

3. You can make a glove toy, in which you take a winter glove and
some tiny toys,(You can use sparkle balls if you want.) and sew them on the finger parts.

Hope you make good use of these
toys!
Jme3:D :) ;) :p

06-24-2002, 06:10 AM
thanks for those ideas !!! Sydney is a lazy cat , so he needs some encouragement to start playing !!!
BY the way , you are mentioning a catalogue . Is that an American one (cannot see in your profile where you are from ) ? I'm looking for some catnip for ages now ; no store around here seems to have it ...!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

Hayley
06-29-2002, 12:45 AM
A while ago I made a couple of cat nip fishies for my kitty. She loved them! :D :) :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2002, 01:50 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jme3 and Hayley. I have catnip bubbles and my cats were a little scared of them at first but now they love them. They like any toy that has catnip in it. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/colours.gif

SANDY FROST
07-17-2002, 11:06 PM
:) CHEAP COOL CAT TOY FOUND IN CRAFT STORE. WHAT IS IT? PIPRCLEANERS. YES YOU TO CAN HAVE HOURS OF RELENTLESS FUN OF
FETCH AND THROW THE THE COILED PIPECLEANER THAT YOU HAD
WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER TO GET IT THAT WAY. WARNING!
YOUR CAT MAYBE HOOKED AND CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH THEM. I
KNOW MY CAT BAXTER IS MY PIPECLEANER JUNKIE. I TELL HIM NO NOT KNOW MOM IS BUSY AND HIS LITTLE FACE LOOKS SO SAD AS HE DROPS IT AND THEN I PICK IT UP AND THROW IT FOR HIM. WHAT IS A MOTHER TO DO.
SANDY FROST

lovemymaltese
07-18-2002, 12:55 PM
Sparkle balls, neat concept. I would not imagine that a cat would like them, but I guess that I can see where it would attract their attention. It's probably a realtively cheap toy as well.

Rottieluver45
07-18-2002, 01:28 PM
Oh,oh!! Jme3 Don`t forget Laser pointers!!:D They are only like $10!

inkspot14
07-26-2002, 11:40 AM
they were the hollow plastibell balls that cats bat around. my dad kept stepping on them in the middle of the night and smashing them!:p we hat catnip micetoo. the furry ones. we had to give them to my friend who had a cat becuz they were made out of rabbit fur!:eek: we have a rabbit! oops.

inkspot14
07-26-2002, 11:42 AM
did i mention if you have small kittens like the pound purries ones they treat them like kittens! mine did.

moosmom
08-02-2002, 06:35 PM
My baby Maya Laquita Linn LOVES those sparkle balls. She plays fetch with them. Only problem is she loses them pretty quickly. They usually end up under my dresser. Then she'll sit in front of the dresser, look up at me with her big blue eyes and say "Ma" "Ma". When I go to look, there at least 4 under there.

Furry mice are also a favorite. They also end up under the dresser and under my stove.