PDA

View Full Version : New water dog pics

AdoreMyDogs
06-23-2002, 08:51 AM
These were taken at the Bark Park yesterday. I think some of them turned out great. I hope you enjoy and don't get too mad at me for posting more pics :)

My retriever boy:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/p3200204e7a2bed20cd05a1bfa0b26d33/fd9e388b.jpg

Graham and Kersey all wet:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/pda86017ea51376937b19c662422a3c4b/fd9e389d.jpg

A line of doggies, labbie in front, Graham next, Kersey after Graham, and another retriever after Kersey:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/p3921a5775b0e4370d3f0b3c5242b680d/fd9e388d.jpg

AdoreMyDogs
06-23-2002, 08:58 AM
I forgot to add this pic. I don't remember his name but he's a regular at the Bark Park. He's the most *unique* dog I have ever seen. He looks like a cross between a hyenia, a lion, and steel wool.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/pccf0d9497b0d448a5f2707239ce252b3/fd9e389c.jpg

ellensy
06-23-2002, 10:16 AM
Beatiful pics! That is really one unique dog i say :D

ilovehounds
06-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Ahhhh the pictures are beautiful, we have a dog park like that we call it the dog pond, Hannah and Copper have alot of lab friends down there.

I like the pic of the babies on the dock, they are to adorable :D

tatsxxx11
06-23-2002, 10:41 AM
Oh, Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day!!! I don't think I'll lose this smile for a week! First, my heart just swelled with happiness and pride, seeing our beloved Super Graham having a swim and fetch! That second pic. of Graham and Kersey is terrific!!:) What a beautiful pair Graham and Kersey make! Swimming holes, tennis balls, Labbie pals. Does dogdom get any better than that?? Oh, yes, I guess it does. That is, if you have Leslie for a Mommy!! And Leslie, your brillo pup is TOO CUTE!!! What a sweetie!! What I like to call a "scruffy pup!":D Thanks so much for the pics.!! And hugs and kisses to the dynamic duo!

Kfamr
06-23-2002, 12:51 PM
I think the second pic is dog of the day material!! God i love you pups Leslie! And NO we will not get mad for you posting pics.... i love seeing pictures, exspecially of YOUR pups!

Presley
06-23-2002, 01:04 PM
They all look sooo happy!!! Presley would LOVE to join them! After fetch swimming is her second favorate! Add some tossing her retreiving dummie into the water and she is one happy girl!
The little punk dog is sure cute!!!!

Pam
06-23-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
I hope you enjoy and don't get too mad at me for posting more pics :)

Leslie this could never happen!!! We LOVE seeing Graham and Kersey. I love the first picture especially of Graham. Boy has he come a long way since his injury! It just puts a big smile on my face to see him swimming and back to the active lifestyle he loves. Kersey is so sweet too and is the perfect sister for Graham! It's so hot in these parts today I feel like I want to jump in with them! LOL! :D Please never stop posting pictures!!

Cincy'sMom
06-23-2002, 04:23 PM
What great pics!!! I love the one of the two of them on the dock. It still amazes me how much they look alike!

Where is this park at? If it is near Detroit is may be something we should look into for our girls. We found out at my firends house yesterday they love to swim! (I'll have pics later this week) Do you have to have a membership?

lizbud
06-23-2002, 04:59 PM
Leslie,

Great pics !!! I love seeing pictures of your furkids.:)
Thank you for posting them. Now i'll be able to carry
this mental image of Graham & Kersey swimming &
having fun together, all week. The Bark Park really must
be huge to even have a pond for the dogs.:D It makes
me happy to see Graham & Kersey so happy.Liz & Buddy.:D

sasvermont
06-23-2002, 05:03 PM
What a great series of pictures. I love seeing shots of other folks' pets. I can never get enough pictures. Keep em coming.

It is great to see Graham active and having fun. Is he over all of his adjusting? In other words, is he back 100%?

It must be fun for him to have a furry playmate now. They look a bit alike to me!

Thanks again for the pictures.

Tina
06-23-2002, 06:07 PM
Those are great pictureshttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/tiere/grommit.gif

anna_66
06-24-2002, 06:47 AM
What wonderful pictures of Graham & Kersey! It looks like they were having so much fun with their pals swimming & fetching! I bet it was really fun to watch them, wish I could have been there! And I never get tired of the pictures!!!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-24-2002, 06:50 AM
Leslie,

Those pictures are great! It is wonderful to see that Graham is fetching and swimming. I am sure him and Kersey had a howlin good time.

That dog is unique looking. The steel wool mix comment just cracked me up!

Ann
06-24-2002, 08:17 AM
Wonderful pics! They look like they are having sooooooooo much fun :) And that dog is truly unique, and very cute :)

ramanth
06-24-2002, 08:30 AM
Hey.... that place looks familier! ;) :D

Great pics Leslie! It was awesome meeting you, Graham, and Kersey yesterday! Must definately do it again. :)

And LOL! at that dog! Andy and I were laughing so hard. That pup sure would be neat to meet in person. :)

Dixieland Dancer
06-24-2002, 09:53 AM
I agree with Sandra! It was great seeing Graham swimming and fetching and having a great time!

A Pet Talk meeting between Leslie and Kimmy!!!! Do we get to see people pictures????

ramanth
06-24-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
A Pet Talk meeting between Leslie and Kimmy!!!! Do we get to see people pictures????

We never thought to pose together! LOL! Leslie got some pictures that I would love to see and I'll be sure to scan mine in once they are developed. :)

06-24-2002, 01:30 PM
mad ??? for posting pics ?????????
you are kidding , right !!!!