PDA

View Full Version : Ready to send the sunflower seeds!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Last fall, I made this thread about our sunflowers:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114080&highlight=sunflower+seeds

I got 5 requests for seeds: Almita, Mina's Momma, AdoreMydogs, Daisy and Delilah, and JenBKR.

I will be sending them out next month, so if anyone else is interested, just ask! Of course I will need your home address: you can send that by pm :)

ps. I forgot the names of those 2 I promised to send to too; so please you two, send me a message :o :)

JenBKR
01-22-2007, 09:19 AM
YAY I'm so excited! Can't wait to plant my sunflowers ;) Thank you Lutje!

jenluckenbach
01-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh Lut, my father totally LOVES large sunflowers. He would be so happy if you could send some seeds his way. I'll PM you. :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-22-2007, 09:48 AM
I PM'd you Lut. Thank you!! :)

kuhio98
01-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Count me in. I'll PM you with our address.

Also, I think we should start a thread this summer called "Lut's Sunflowers" where we post photos of how they are doing. What do you think?

jenluckenbach
01-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Also, I think we should start a thread this summer called "Lut's Sunflowers" where we post photos of how they are doing. What do you think?
Oh, that would be so AWESOME! Lut would be so proud. :o :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-22-2007, 10:15 AM

Wow, I would be honoured! That would be so neat to see those seeds from our plants, blooming in other places of this world!! :)