PDA

View Full Version : Wyatt

jgaryk
01-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Wyatt is just beautiful! I had a part Maine Coon once who open doors by turning the door knob with his paws. Very intelligent cats! Gary

mom2lotsacats
01-22-2007, 05:22 AM
Wyatt,
What a handsome kitty you are! I love Maine Coons. It sounds like you are quite smart also but then again, most kitties are. :-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
01-22-2007, 05:47 AM
My friend has a Maine Coon; he's the most gentle kitty I know. Wyatt is very handsome; I'm glad he has such a good life with you; enjoy this special day.

LittleOrangeKitten
01-22-2007, 07:42 AM
What a beautiful cat! He is just magnificent - and what a gorgeous coat. Looks like he is right at home playing in the snow, too.

Wyatt - you have a WONDERFUL celebration today and maybe you'll get a few extra minutes to play in the snow! Hmmm?

KitCat
01-22-2007, 08:42 AM
What a beautiful cat and a lovely photo! I love to see a kitty out in the snow, I wonder how cats react to the snow!

lvpets2002
01-22-2007, 08:46 AM
;) ;) Oh My My Wyatt how so stunning you are.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats today..

catmandu
01-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Wyatt is such a Gentle Giant of a Cat, and certainly likes the cold weather.
Such a Big Handsome Boy a true represtative of his breed.
The Found Cat send a Giant Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Winsome Wyatt COTD!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
01-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh, Wyatt, you're a handsome kitty man in the snow! A purr-fect Cat of the Day for mid-January if you ask me. And smart, too; you know how to use those pawsies to your best advantage. Please, sir - have a most excellent day with your fursib Zane and your family as our Cat-of-the-Day.

tatsxxx11
01-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Breathtaking beautiful, yes you are, Wyatt! :eek: Kudos to the photographer for capturing you in all of your Maine Coon glory:) I have to tell you sweetheart, I'm in love with your name and your furbro's too:D What a studly pair of "cowboy" felines;) And oh, so smart and creative as well...the day I see a kitty turn a doorknob...well, I hope your Mom will share that moment with us:D Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day honors with furbro Zane and your proud people, sweetheart! You are truly one super special honoree! Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me:)

KaDi's Mom
01-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Wyatt, what a handsome man you are, and such a strong name. I wish you many treats and lots of affection today, and when you go for your walk this evening hold your head up high cause this is your special day. :)

gini
01-22-2007, 11:41 AM
What a beautiful photograph to grace our screens this morning. What a handsome cat you are Wyatt.

How nice that you can open the doors for your humans. Keep working at it, and I am sure you will have it down to an art.

Congratulations on the honor you receive today, because you clearly deserve it.

I send you some scritchies and treats today.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2007, 01:09 PM
Wyatt what a charmer you are!!! ♥♥♥

Pretty smart of you too to try and open doors!!!
It's best not to try and sneak out though sweetie. Don't want to worry your purr-ents now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Zama
01-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Wyatt

You are beautiful :cool: :)
Maine Coons are gentle giants and smart, but don't sneek out please!
Congrats on COTD honors. Your picture will grace my desktop for a few day. :D

Marigold2
01-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh that lovely face. Hi Wyatt. I have a Maine Coon as well and they are the most lovable, snugable, cuddley, creatures I have ever come across. Wyatt you sound wonderful. Don't open the door.:eek: I can see all the joy you bring your family by what has been written about you. The picture is a great one as well. So nice meeting another Maine Coon especially one as charming as you. Have fun playing in the snow.

blue girl
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Wyatt, you certainly have a lot going for you--good looks, brains, a good friend and a very loving family! I think its wonderful that you are able to go on walks with your family and that your family is so safety conscious--keeping you on the leash and locking the door so that you won't be able to get out on your own. You sure have a great life, and are very deserving of it. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Kalei
01-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Wyatt you are a very beautiful cat! And it sounds like you are so smart too:D I bet someday you will accomplish opening that door when your parents forget to lock it ;) But if you do don't runaway okay. You have a family that loves you so so much and you almost sound like another human in the family :p Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, you certainly deserve it!

kb2yjx
01-22-2007, 06:03 PM
You are postively breath-taking!!! Those eye speak volumes!!! HAPPY COTD!!

animallovernw
01-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Handsome boy!!! Fabulous photo!!:) :cool: ;)
Lucky YOU to have leash walks and get all that pampering!

We LOVE Maine coons......you are soooo smart trying to use your paws like little hands:D

Congrat's on being the ~kitty of the day~---you are stunning.

Purrrrrrs from our felines:Pearl, Keiko & June:p

Don't forget to spay/neuter your pets......adopt from your shelter or rescue org!!!

sasha the cat
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Oh, are you handsome! Our purr~ents have fallen in love with you :) My baby brother, Felix is a Maine Coon tabby and, like you, he is very, very smart. Show Felix something once and he never forgets.

You are a splendid specimen for COTD and we are happy to meet you. Live long and prosper, always loved, adored, cherished by your humans. This is what every pet deserves.

Norman the King & Felix the Prince
[and our purr~ents too]