PDA

View Full Version : The day has finally arrived!!

davidpizzica
01-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Tuesday morning I'm leaving with cyber-sibes to go to Connecticut to meet Moosmom!! Can you tell I'm excited?! There will be plenty of pictures coming yor way! A dream come true!

carole
01-22-2007, 02:55 AM
I know how excited you must be bro, and i wish you all the best, i am sure you and Donna will have a wonderful time together,have fun and yep looking forward to pics and update, cheers, and hope you have a safe trip. :)

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 03:55 AM
I know how excited you must be bro, and i wish you all the best, i am sure you and Donna will have a wonderful time together,have fun and yep looking forward to pics and update, cheers, and hope you have a safe trip. :)
Thanks, Carole! I've been looking forward
to this for a long time.

trayi52
01-22-2007, 05:54 AM
I know you have been looking forward to this meeting with Donna for a long time. You two have lots of fun together, and, David, don't let anything stop you from taking this trip, you have been wanting to meet Donna for too long!

Have a safe trip, and be sure to post pictures. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your meeting with Karen, and Paul also. I especially want to see some pictures of you, and Donna together.

Willie :)

chocolatepuppy
01-22-2007, 06:21 AM
Can't wait to see pictures!Have fun! :D

Lobodeb
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
I think it is so sweet that you are this excited to go meet Donna. I remember the excitement I had when I came to Chicago for the first time to meet my hubby. Butterfiles in the tummy galore.

Good luck to you and safe travels! We look forward to the update.

Freedom
01-22-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting some PT'ers for the first time! SEE you all soon!!
Sandra

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting some PT'ers for the first time! SEE you all soon!!
Sandra
This is also MY first time to actually meet fellow PTers, although moosmom and I talk on the phone just about every day. This will also be my first trip to New England. I'll be coming from Pittsburgh, Pa. Sandra, I'm looking forward to seeing you!

DrKym
01-22-2007, 06:07 PM
WTG !!! David give Donna a big hug from me will ya? And all you drive safe and CHECK IN !! Ok I won't over mother (like hell I won't). Have fun and make the most of the time there!

Oh yeah steal Moo for me Donna knows I was going to plot it anyway *evil chuckle* just tell Donna that Moo wants Auntie Kym............ :p

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
WTG !!! David give Donna a big hug from me will ya? And all you drive safe and CHECK IN !! Ok I won't over mother (like hell I won't). Have fun and make the most of the time there!

Oh yeah steal Moo for me Donna knows I was going to plot it anyway *evil chuckle* just tell Donna that Moo wants Auntie Kym............ :p
Kym, I'll try to sneak Moo out of the apartment and into my suitcase! But I think Donna will notice! I can't wait to see Winky, too. BTW, I'm giving Donna a web tv system so that she can be on PT a lot more. I use one to go on PT myself.

DrKym
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
YAY!!! will be so glad to see her back on more often! *whispers leave a shaved stuffie in Moos place she may not notice till you deliver him here......* :eek:

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 06:51 PM
YAY!!! will be so glad to see her back on more often! *whispers leave a shaved stuffie in Moos place she may not notice till you deliver him here......* :eek:
Kym, she may get a little suspicious if she sees that it doesn't move! BTW, you can "mother me" as much as you want!

DrKym
01-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Kym, she may get a little suspicious if she sees that it doesn't move! BTW, you can "mother me" as much as you want!

UH OH!! now you done it!! roflmao! I am a proffessional grade mother according to my kids and son in laws! Both boys roll their eyes and tell me that their own mothers don't make them call as often! ;) *gets out pad of paper to go through safety checklist before trip and warm clothing that should be packed............*

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 08:08 PM
UH OH!! now you done it!! roflmao! I am a proffessional grade mother according to my kids and son in laws! Both boys roll their eyes and tell me that their own mothers don't make them call as often! ;) *gets out pad of paper to go through safety checklist before trip and warm clothing that should be packed............*
OOPS! Did I just open the floodgates of bigtime mothering?! I guess I'm in for it!

kimlovescats
01-22-2007, 08:09 PM
How exciting! Have fun and take LOTS of pictures! :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-22-2007, 08:12 PM
I love this unfolding romance, David :) ;) This is wonderful. I think I'm almost as excited as you are to finally meet Donna. Have a fabulous trip and a lovely meeting with all our PT'ers. Can't wait for pics. I hope it's as magic as you have imagined :)

critter crazy
01-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Have fun, be safe and take tons of pics!!!:D

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 08:14 PM
How exciting! Have fun and take LOTS of pictures! :)
You, bet! I'll corner the market in disposible cameras! I want to make sure that I get lots of pics of myself and Donna!

Karen
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Um, Kym, I hate to break it to you, but Moo is strictly a one-woman cat, and that woman is Donna! I held him at a Pet Talk gathering once for all of 30 seconds, before he demanded to go back to Mom!!!!!!

Have a safe trip, David, and we'll see you all Saturday!

cyber-sibes
01-22-2007, 08:32 PM
:D I plan to take pictures of Donna & David at the "moment of meeting"! Of course , I've never met either of them either, LOL! Maybe someone will take a picture of all three of us. Please send us some prayers & good vibes for a nice safe trip, a little snow is okay, but no ice, please. It will take 14 -15 hours for me from leaving home to arriving at my sweetie's in RI. I got spare batteries for Sat. PT dinner, too!

Karen
01-22-2007, 08:36 PM
:D I plan to take pictures of Donna & David at the "moment of meeting"! Of course , I've never met either of them either, LOL! Maybe someone will take a picture of all three of us. Please send us some prayers & good vibes for a nice safe trip, a little snow is okay, but no ice, please. It will take 14 -15 hours for me from leaving home to arriving at my sweetie's in RI. I got spare batteries for Sat. PT dinner, too!

Don;t try to hurry, and you'll do fine - the major highways that you will be on are usually very well maintained this time of year. I will take group pictures on Saturday, or Paul will, or both of us will! Hee hee - I have met you (Pat) and Donna, too, but this'll be the first time I'll meet David, JoJoe and Freedom, too!

DrKym
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Now Karen why did you have to pop my bubble? I have been threatening Donna with Moos theft since Sept.!

Darn it back to the drawing board................ :rolleyes:

BTW David.......yes you did hunny LOL!!

Karen
01-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Now Karen why did you have to pop my bubble? I have been threatening Donna with Moos theft since Sept.!

Darn it back to the drawing board................ :rolleyes:

BTW David.......yes you did hunny LOL!!

Just didn't want you mad at David for something that wouldn't be his fault! ;)

davidpizzica
01-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Um, Kym, I hate to break it to you, but Moo is strictly a one-woman cat, and that woman is Donna! I held him at a Pet Talk gathering once for all of 30 seconds, before he demanded to go back to Mom!!!!!!

Have a safe trip, David, and we'll see you all Saturday!
Karen, I'm so excited I can't sleep right now (I'll try, though!). When I volunteer at Cat Sense, the people there call me "the cat whisperer" because I can pretty much calm down the most stressed out cats just by cuddling them. Moo doesn't have a chance! LOL!