PDA

View Full Version : Slideshow of Raven

K9soul
01-21-2007, 10:52 AM
I felt "inspired" yesterday and worked many hours on this, so I thought I'd like to share it. I'll post two links, one is a lower quality version, and one the original high quality. The high quality is off the site I got my slideshow software from, and will prompt you to download a plugin to play it, but it's a small file and fast, and in my opinion worth it to see the larger, nicer quality show. I hope you enjoy!

Lower Quality Version (http://click.videoegg.com/video/cywRpC)

High Quality Version (http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2757554&alb=0)

Vela
01-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Awww what a great slideshow of Raven. That is adorable and the song fits perfectly! What a sweetheart. I love how you always do such a great job on videos, you alwaysmake the pictures fit the music so nicely.

Uabassoon
01-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Great job on the slideshow. It looks great! Raven is so adorable, I love all the video clips of her running around playing. She has so much energy! :D

lizbud
01-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Great video. Raven looks like such a spunky, confident little one. :)
I swear, looking at Raven's closeups, I am looking into my Maggie's syes.
Her personality is similar too. Thanks for posting your sweetie.

kimlovescats
01-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Raven is gorgeous! What a wonderful job you did on the video slideshow! I love how the "take my hand" parts matched the photos!!! Great job! :D

chocolatepuppy
01-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Very nice video! Puppies are great aren't they? That song is a great choice! Raven is a beauty. :D

finn's mom
01-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I love it. :) She is such a part of your tribe already, it's apparent in the slide show. You did a great job with the song, too! :)

Dorothy39
01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
I really enjoyed watching your inspirational Video~ and I too have to admit that the song and the pictures blended together so nice!!!!

Raven truely is a Remarkable Member of the Pack!! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-21-2007, 07:06 PM
What a great job you did on the slideshow, Jess!! I am shedding tears here over the love I can feel that you have for this little girl. She is so special. The video starts with the obvious love that Tasha had for her right away. It progesses to show that Tommy did have some "adjustments" to make before he could fully accept her. She kept trying her little heart out to please everybody and what a wonderful job she did in succeeding!! She is not only special but absolutely beautiful. We send lots of kisses to Raven and lots more for the fabulous T's!! Thanks for sharing. I agree with others that the song is perfect too:)

wolf_Q
01-21-2007, 07:07 PM
That is beautiful! Raven is so gorgeous and she looks like a sweetheart. I'm glad she's fitting in so well. :)

shais_mom
01-22-2007, 12:06 AM
THANK YOU for posting the link in LJ Jess.
I needed a smile today!
Great job!

Reachoutrescue
01-22-2007, 12:12 AM
That was a wonderful slide show. She is a beautiful dog!! You are very lucky to have her, as she is to have you.

K9soul
01-22-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm thrilled that you all watched it and enjoyed it :D. Thank you so very much for the lovely comments about Raven and the video. She is such a delightful and sweet girl, and it feels so much like she was meant to be in my little family! Wags and puppy kisses (exuberant ones :D) to all! Staci, very glad to give you a smile :)

lvpets2002
01-22-2007, 08:49 AM
;) That was so Great & many many thanks..

ramanth
01-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Great slideshow! Just loved seeing her running after Tasha. :D

Ginger's Mom
01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
What a great video. Raven is beautiful, and such a happy puppy. As Lizbud said, you can already tell she is developing into a confident young lady. Great job Jess, not only on the video, but also in helping Raven become all that she can. :)

Kfamr
01-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Beautiful! I just love that little girl. Well done and it gave me a smile as well. :)

asterix
01-22-2007, 04:44 PM
I like it!!!

BC_MoM
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
That was so well done! Raven is getting so big, and is turning into a beautiful young lady! :)

K9soul
01-23-2007, 07:47 AM
I never dreamed so many would watch my little video :). Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for sharing in this with me. She is definitely a very special girl, and I'm so excited about the future with her and things we may be able to do together that I haven't been able to do with the other two due to Tasha's distrust of others and Tommy's fearfulness/timidity. I'm doing everything I can to get her lots of exposure and socializing and happy fun times both inside the home and out, and it makes my heart swell with pride and happiness as I see her developing into a lovely, confident, happy pup. It was just meant to be! :) Thanks again for the wonderful, thoughtful comments.

ciciverde
01-24-2007, 11:55 PM
You do such wonderful pictures of your family. I enjoying looking at them so much! I know you feel and are very luck to have the pups but they are also very lucky to have you to :) .