PDA

View Full Version : Texas Chainsaw movie

Genny
01-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey, how is everyone? I'm just kinda bored, so i thought I'd ask and see who all watched the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie? I saw it and thought it was good, but I LOVE scary movies...

dukedogsmom
01-19-2007, 07:29 PM
I haven't seen the remake. You should check out the original. It is very scary. I love scary movies, too. Descent and Pulse are some good ones. I want to see The Hitcher and Disturbia (http://www.disturbia.com/)

critter crazy
01-19-2007, 07:30 PM
got the DVD in my hand, and am watching it very soon!! I just have to put my son to bed first!! he he he he!! I LOVE Scary movies, but cannot watch them alone!:D

elizabethann
01-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Glad to hear it was good since I'll be getting it next week from Netflix. :)

critter crazy
01-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Glad to hear it was good since I'll be getting it next week from Netflix. :)

he he he he he!! i got it today from Netflix!!! I love Netflix!!! I get the movies back in two days!! I love it!! all the gas I save, not to mention late charges!!

elizabethann
01-19-2007, 08:00 PM
he he he he he!! i got it today from Netflix!!! I love Netflix!!! I get the movies back in two days!! I love it!! all the gas I save, not to mention late charges!!

Netflix has been making me mad lately. It seems the past 3 movies I've rented (Lady in the Water, The Breakup and Last Days of the Condor) have all skipped right in the middle or towards the end of the movie. It's not my dvd player because I get movies from the library and those don't skip. I'm going to give them a few more tries and if they keep skipping, I may switch to Blockbuster. :)

critter crazy
01-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Netflix has been making me mad lately. It seems the past 3 movies I've rented (Lady in the Water, The Breakup and Last Days of the Condor) have all skipped right in the middle or towards the end of the movie. It's not my dvd player because I get movies from the library and those don't skip. I'm going to give them a few more tries and if they keep skipping, I may switch to Blockbuster. :)

I have gotten one movie like that, and they sent us a new copy. But I know what you mean it is a pain. but even from your local movie store, it happens, and 9 tims out of 10 they dont have another copy. Heck i have even bought new movies and had this happen! DVD's realy suck sometimes!

Kfamr
01-19-2007, 08:44 PM
I love all three Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. I think the second one is my favorite of the three. I was sort of disappointed in the third, it was still good. TCM is one of my favorites. :)

Argranade
01-19-2007, 08:49 PM
No I'm too much of a baby for that show lol,

Me and my cus saw Alpha Dog .. let me just say it was AWSOME! :D

And Justin can actualy act .. :eek:

Genny
01-19-2007, 09:49 PM
cool...my favorite one was the one with Jessica Biel in it, but this one was good too.... Let me know if ya'll liked it when you watch it!

xsyd
01-20-2007, 10:33 AM
hello! Yes I have seen that movie. I love scary movies too :p I watch them all the time!

xcolbi
01-20-2007, 03:00 PM
I just started watching scary movies last year;) I get frightened easily :p But I will be watching TCM as soon as I work my way up there ;)

By the way, has anyone seen Mind Hunters? It seems like I'm the only one who's seen it... :confused:

critter crazy
01-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I watched TCM twice last night!!!! I loved it!! it was awsome and Gorey!!!! Way good job they did!!! And of course i am a huge fan of R. Lee Ermey!!!:D

"Women just love a man in uniform":D

buttercup132
01-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I think it was good! But I can't watch scary movies alone either lol. There was a new scary movie that came out called Primevil and I went to see it when it came out and wow it's terrible. They made it sound like it was a scary movie about a serial killer but it was about a crocadile!?!?!

I want to go see The Hitcher too!!

Almita
01-21-2007, 05:27 PM
I love scary movies as well. I watch a show that's a scary show called "supernatural" I've never seen TCM since i've seen you guys like it i might as well check it out sometime.

critter crazy
01-21-2007, 05:30 PM
I think it was good! But I can't watch scary movies alone either lol. There was a new scary movie that came out called Primevil and I went to see it when it came out and wow it's terrible. They made it sound like it was a scary movie about a serial killer but it was about a crocadile!?!?!

I want to go see The Hitcher too!!

YES!! I wanna see hitcher too, but i am hoping they didnt ruin it, cause the original one with C.Thomas Howell, was awsome!!!

Kalei
01-21-2007, 05:37 PM
scary movies scare me lol, the most scary I will see is something like Saw but even then I get scared of Saw. I can only watch a really scarey horror movie if I'm at home with my family, I can't watch it in the theatres...I might faint :o