PDA

View Full Version : California....here we come

Queen of Poop
01-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Will be traveling to California at the end of March for a week. Will be staying at the Doubletree in Anaheim the first few days and then we'd like to move to a hotel near the beach. Any recommendations for a lovely place to stay on/near Newport or Laguna beach?

lvpets2002
01-19-2007, 11:44 AM
:) Dont know about a lovley place to stay.. However can I come along too.. :D Sounds like lots of fun.. I have been to San Diego, San Fran.. & some other places... I like most of California..

Queen of Poop
01-20-2007, 05:12 PM
:) Dont know about a lovley place to stay.. However can I come along too.. :D Sounds like lots of fun.. I have been to San Diego, San Fran.. & some other places... I like most of California..

Sure, the more the merrier. Going on this trip are: me, my hubby, his 2 kids and his ex wife. Her husband is invited, but can't make up his mind if he wants to come or not. One big happy family!

Edwina's Secretary
01-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds like an interesting group! There are lots of hotels in Laguan Beach ranging from tiptop of the line....The Montage to the Best Western. Look for something on Coast Highway. Or go one town further south to Dana Point and save lots of $$$. There are a number of hotels on the beach in Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano.