PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY- cleaning the house

borzoimom
01-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Yesterday I got into the house.. It felt great to put things where they go and have something to do.. BY GEORGE- THIS IS GOING TO WORK OUT!! ( does mini congo.. happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy...)( btw- I did not wake up stiff either.. lol.. ) Two more weeks til I am clear here, then look out show world- SHE'S BACKKKK... roflmbo!

Husky15
01-19-2007, 11:01 AM
LOL! Welcome back to the cleaning world! And soon it will be the show world! :D Let's all congo!

borzoimom
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
congos..

jackie
01-19-2007, 11:15 AM
ughh, anyone want to come over a clean my house? I will make cookies for anyone who comes on over!

I am the absolute worst for letting things pile up. :o

borzoimom
01-19-2007, 12:43 PM
In Spain?? I am sorry but I can barely drive yet.. lol. ( well uh well.. it is 'to be avoided"- but the van is calling me.. lol.. ) and I do not think that will get me there.. I do not even a passport.. lol..

Lobodeb
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
:o :o :o I know you've had some health issues in the past, but I'll admit I'm not totally up to speed on them, but if you're happy about doing house work, it must have been pretty intense so I'm ecstatic for you.

As a matter of fact, if you're this happy about cleaning, come to my house! You'll have blast! :D

But in all seriousness, it's great that your able to be up and around again. I'm glad to see you're on the road to recovery.

borzoimom
01-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Well at least we are getting closer than Spain.. lol...
I know this sounds stupid- but I like a clean house- and this is theraputic. For over 3 months I have not been able to lift over 10 pounds, push or pull and had to avoid steps.. ..

Lobodeb
01-19-2007, 01:15 PM
I like a clean house too, I just don't like to be the one to clean it! lmao

jackie
01-19-2007, 01:17 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth!

critter crazy
01-19-2007, 01:33 PM

DITTO!!!!!!:D

Daisy and Delilah
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Anybody that's excited about house cleaning gets my vote for sure!!! Please feel free to come on down to Florida after you're through with your house!! :)

Seriously......take it easy.....I have a terrible tendency to overdo things and have to pay for it later ;) Hmmmmmmm........a vacation in Florida to recuperate.........yea!!

borzoimom
01-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Anybody that's excited about house cleaning gets my vote for sure!!! Please feel free to come on down to Florida after you're through with your house!! :)

Seriously......take it easy.....I have a terrible tendency to overdo things and have to pay for it later ;) Hmmmmmmm........a vacation in Florida to recuperate.........yea!!
That will work.. lol.. ( searches show dates in florida... lol.. )

Daisy and Delilah
01-19-2007, 01:49 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

Lobodeb
01-19-2007, 02:54 PM
That will work.. lol.. ( searches show dates in florida... lol.. )
...But, Chicago is LOVELY this time of year! ;)