PDA

View Full Version : Precious Piglet

Killearn Kitties
01-19-2007, 02:46 AM
Piglet, what an exceptionally handsome boy you are sitting there with your beautiful fur! :D We hear you are quite the comedian too and very playful. What a cat!

Please can I come round to your house and have you sit on my lap? How I would enjoy that!

Make sure that you are spoiled rotten today! Demand outside play time, scritchies, treats, warm baths, and tuna! Remember to share your treats with Honey though. ;) Congratulations!

Barbiecat
01-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Such a funny name for such a handsome boy! You are quite cute with your moustache and markings. Enjoy your special day, Cutie!

mskaybee
01-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Piglet, what a lovely kitty you are! You make a GREAT Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day, honey!

Love,

Kaybee
...and Jake, and Spike, and Kimba

mom2lotsacats
01-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Piglet,
You are such a beautiful cat. I especially like the second picture of you. You look similar to a young Maine Coon I have named Marilyn Maine-roe. I enjoyed reading your story and am glad you have a good home and a fun life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Marigold2
01-19-2007, 08:17 AM
Hello Piglet,
You are truly a beautiul cat. I loved ready your story. It sounds as if you are very loved and appreciated. Congrats on your special day sweet kitty.

kb2yjx
01-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Piglet!!! Your parents must have kept a secret from us, why such a handsome fellow is called " Piglet!" How lucky you are to get to go outside on Sundays and supervised as well, and to have a special enclosed patio to boot!! You are so loved!!! HAPPY COTD!!

lvpets2002
01-19-2007, 09:13 AM
;) Yes Piglet you are such a sweetie pie.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****hOPE you get kitty treats all day..

LittleOrangeKitten
01-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Piglet, you are such a handsome boy! And I just love your big, furry pawsies. Sounds like you really run the place and of course your purrent doesn't at all mind!

Have a wonderful celebration today and may you get extra time outside!

nekohead
01-19-2007, 09:30 AM
When I read that he likes to kick his long legs. I just thought of my MOUSE.." He also loves to kick his toys and sit high to watch everyone below him. I loved both pictures. But, that second ones was the BEST!!! He looks so happy to be able to go outside watching the birds and YET be safe inside a LARGE cage, so he won't get hurt by any dogs or such. I want to get something like that in the future. He is one HANDSOME boy!!! :)

catlover4ever
01-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Oh Piglet you are adorable. I loved your story.

Congratulations on being our COTD!!!

tatsxxx11
01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi there handsome, precious Piglet! What a most entertaining and touching tribute your human shares with us! You are truly one of a kind sweetheart, so special in so many ways...in looks, in personality and heart! It's also clear who rules the roost at your house, hehe!:D You're the complete, purrrfect, furry package Piglet and so deserving of our "top cat" honors! Can't say it any better than your proud person!

Piglet is my Cat of the Day every day as he is such a beautiful boy and a very funny fellow who brings so much joy and amusement to my life.

Congratulations Piglet! I hope you and your furbud Honey and loving family enjoy a very special and loved filled Cat of the Day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

cassiesmom
01-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Piglet, sweety! When I first saw your photo I thought, what an unusual name for such a pretty cat. But, then I read your bio and now I understand. You are stunning! I love the photo of you in your special outdoor house. I hope you have a very special day (and Honey does, too) as the Cat-of-the-Day.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Piglet what a charmer you are!!!

What a wonderful face you have. It's full of character!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

animallovernw
01-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Piglet:
What a unique name:confused: for a kitty.....your pics are superb, esp the 2nd one. 'Love the outdoor enclosure you have:cool: you are one pampered feline--all cats should be so lucky!
Kudo's to your humans for adopting you from the RSPCA!
It sounds like you have personality plus.....I bet you and "Honey" have a wonderful life in Australia. I think it's great that you get to spend supervised time outdoors on Sunday....:D

We wish you a long and fabulous life.....congrat's on being the COTD. You are special indeed.

Purrrrrs from: Pearl;) Keiko & June:p
Please spay & neuter your pets. Adopt from your shelter or rescue organization.

catmandu
01-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Piglet, we love your Big Happy Face with your nice moustache , you are a Beau Brunmmel of the Cat World.
And what a Big Hnadsome Fun Fellow you are, a source of laughter and joy for Your Guardians,
The Found Cats All send you a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PIGLET, OUR NEW COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: