PDA

View Full Version : You've got mail! (and scars to boot!)

RICHARD
01-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Cat terrifies posties

Post bosses are threatening to stop deliveries to a woman's house - because her cat is too scary.

Sarah Gregg's Dipity lashes out at anyone who calls. She has already injured some of Sarah's friends since she moved in 18 months ago.

She has now taken a dislike to the postman. She leapt three feet and slashed him, drawing blood, as he slipped his hand through the letter box.

Sarah, 24, from Huddersfield, only found out about the attack when the manager of the local delivery office wrote to complain.

A follow-up letter advised Sarah to fit a cage on the inside of her door, reports the Mirror.

The letter said: "If any further incidents are allowed to take place I shall have to consider suspending deliveries until I am satisfied the danger is removed."

Sarah said: "You hear about guard dogs injuring postmen all the time - but not cats. I feel very bad about what has happened.

"I can't say I blame them for threatening to cut me off. I love Dipity to bits. She is adorable. But I would be the first to admit she is a little terror.

"All she wants to do is pick fights. When I took her to be neutered she tried to gouge lumps out of the vet and was hissing at all the dogs."

:eek:

catmandu
01-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Someone Should Tell This Cat That The Mail Man Is Bringing Cat Food Coupons , And Maybe This Cat Will Stop His Attacks.
Thats Sad That These Postal Carriers Have To Put Up With Animal Attacks.

Freedom
01-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, DUH! Maybe if she took the FEMALE kitty to be SPAYED rather than neutered, she would be on the same page with her kitty! Joking :D

Speaking of mail carriers (who was?), National Geographic Channel, Friday night at 8 PM (that's tomorrow night) Dog Whisperer is on. Cesar Millan meets with the postal carriers and gives them some advice and guidance.

critter crazy
01-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! WOW!!! If only I had a mailman that had to come to the door!!! Then it would be Loki's Name you saw on the news!! he he he he!!:D

lvpets2002
01-19-2007, 04:22 PM
:eek: OMG I have never heard of such before.. A Cat that is that mean.. Mercy Me..