PDA

View Full Version : I've Had Enough.

sandragonfly
01-18-2007, 03:38 PM
pet talk, this is not to bring up problems again as everyone says, "let it go..." -- this is about how I'm dealing with this site and I just want to leave. :( :( this awful feeling really sucks, I didn't want to start this, bother and disappear but don't want to leave my loving, caring and kind friends wondering also. I don't have time to PM everyone, I am afraid I would forget someone at this worst moment.

if I peep out just one, one opinion, prayer, feeling or two cents than pictures, there's always at least one attacker crawling into my life. just because I don't have the right words to say sometimes or asked for too much prayers in past, I don't know what is it or why some of you just don't like me or took my posts personally for what we have done to you. only thing I know I can't please everyone but I didn't or never had to get harsh, abrupt or harsh messages here, behind or off the site out of blue. :mad:

I kept coming here, feel so unsure what to post, say or share but I respect a lot of you here. everything around here for me (and the ark) has been absolute tumoril, lately I've been very fragile to not take or ignore this pain easily and I just can't take it anymore. I've had it and am sick of crying. around egg shells. I've shared a lot of pictures more than I wanted to because I don't know what else to replace my thank you. not that some of you care, I know - but I don't have to be here anymore.

I'm sorry friends, I hate to leave you here but I believe if we were meant to be, we both will keep in touch somehow. I'm not here for my name, number of posts or fights but for the good hearts and love of animals. :( :mad: :(

goodby and every one of you who posted in my first set pictures of park thread will get the second set of pictures because I said I would, as soon as I can. and I, we all, my furkids too, with greatest appreciation thank you for everything you did for us.

again, I'm truly sorry. I loved this place. like my home. :(
..gina's ark inc.

rsmgwskalnmsafo ...for my own protection.

Kfamr
01-18-2007, 03:43 PM
I am sorry you feel the need to leave. I'm not sure that I've seen anyone be personally harsh to you, but I am sorry that some have.

I wish you luck and hope that you can stop by from time to time to give us updates on yourself and the ark.

Good luck in life, I wish you well.

{{HUGS}}

Kay

lvpets2002
01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
:) Well said Kay.. Enough said for me ..
I am sorry you feel the need to leave. I'm not sure that I've seen anyone be personally harsh to you, but I am sorry that some have.

I wish you luck and hope that you can stop by from time to time to give us updates on yourself and the ark.

Good luck in life, I wish you well.

{{HUGS}}

Kay

JenBKR
01-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Gina, I haven't been around too much lately, and I don't know what happened, but I am truly sorry that your feelings have been hurt. I always look forward to pictures of your ark, and I am sad that you are going. Please check in with us every once in a while, you will be greatly missed. ((((hugs))))

Jen

carole
01-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Gosh i really got a shock when i read your post, i had no idea you were feeling like this and truely it saddens me terribly, this is mean't to be a place for enjoyment and obviously you and many others are not feeling that warmth that usually comes from PT.

I don't know what has been said or done to you Gina, all i know is you have had more than your fair share of ups and downs going on, and i had hoped PT would bring you comfort and understanding, and that you would feel you were among friends, I am sorry to hear you feel PT has let you down in that respect and honestly if it really is making you feel so bad, you are best to do as you have decided, but i for one will really miss you, i do hope you will still come by and maybe give PT another chance, your contribution will be sorely missed by me and many others,so please do re-consider you decision, but i understand how you feel and why you feel it necessary to leave, i wish you all the best and hope that in time you will feel PT is still a good place for you to come and visit, love and hugs. :)

critter crazy
01-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Gina! you just finally wre able to come back to us, and now you are leaving already??? I am so sorry that you feel this way! You will be missed!:(

Daisy and Delilah
01-18-2007, 04:08 PM
What's going on Gina? These attacks must be through PM or otherwise cause I haven't seen or heard of anything harsh either. If it's through the board, please let Karen know. Please PM me if you can. I'm very worried about you. :( In the meantime, please take care, hon.

Donnaj4962
01-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Awww, Gina, I hate to see you go. I always look forward to your pictures, and hearing about your Ark (whether it is good or bad). I agree that you have had your share of ups and downs lately, and I would have hoped that this would be someplace that you would feel like you could come for comfort. Please don't let the harsh words of a few make you leave us forever! Please come back and check in with us when you can! You can always PM those who you wish to keep in touch with. (hopefully me included!) Stay well, and stay strong Gina.

Queen of Poop
01-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh Gina, I'm sorry that you've been attacked and are left feeling that you shouldn't be here on PT. Please reconsider. I love seeing Crayola and your kitties. Take a break, think things over and maybe we'll see you back here real soon. Take care sweetheart!

kittycats_delight
01-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I know exactly how you feel Gina. I was gone over a year and since I have returned I have the same feelings. I don't post much at all anymore and I feel bad about that. But it seems there is always someone there to put a damper on anything and everything and always someone who wants to argue and fight.

I have not been feeling myself at all lately and I have neglected to stay in contact with those that mean a lot to me. I just the have the (for lack of a better word) want to. I mean I do want to but I just cannot. I am sorry I have not been there for you like I used to be. I cannot apologize enough. I have been so not me lately. I hope you know that I am still here for you and I love you to pieces.

Please take care and I have your email so once I get my head on straight again I will email you.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) to you Gina and give the ark some loveys too. Please know you are always in you thoughts.

sandragonfly
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I've take some to the mayor before - she saw some of links, all she told me to not worry and ingore them. until she broke my promises and I feel I can't ask for her help now. she is part in my leaving too, she had hurt me enough - who would believe that she had said such a thing anyway.

I'd not be surprised if she has the power to delete this thread and pretends everything is gonna be fine. :mad: :(

:( please, don't say anything or bother to respond to this until you know everything, the whole story. I'm extremely cutted down to the bone and core, loss at words.

:(

Karen
01-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Gina, you need not post your personal gripes with me publicly.

If anyone is harrassing you through Pet Talk, you should let me know. That is, was, and always has been true.

If, however, your issue is with non-Pet Talkers, I have explained there isn't anything I can do about that.

sandragonfly
01-18-2007, 05:54 PM
no, I didn't needed to or never wanted to! you knew who they were, I've burden this for a long, long time and you know it, karen. I only feel the need to respond to delilah's post for everyone to know that you cannot help me. but of course, you'd agrue every a bit against any hurt.

like I said, I've had enough, am feeling too helpless and useless. all of this is too painful for me. I'm gone now, I don't know how else can I make this my home again..

:( :( I wish you all well.

Alysser
01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry you feel this way. I will miss you, you were a wonderful member of pettalk. You have always been up there with my top favorite Pt'ers. I loved reading your responses to posts, seeing pics of Crayola, etc.

I wish you well in life, and I hope one day you can come back to pettalk.

(((HUGS)))

Catty1
01-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Gina -

Wherever the attacks were coming from...I hope one day you can register under a different name, maybe, and fool them all! :D That would be hard for you to do, maybe, since I get the feeling you just wanna be YOU! :)

I hope you find a wonderful place to live, and school goes well...

Please check in with updates once in a while...please!

And hopefully one day you can join us again.

HUGS

dukedogsmom
01-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been having a rough time, too. I wish you wouldn't let a few people ruin your time here. I hope you can find some happiness in your life. You're too good a person not to have it. Stay in contact with me, ok?

lizbud
01-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I have absolutely no idea what has gone on behind the scenes here so
all I have to judge by is the words in these posts.I could never believe
that Karen would ever deliberatly betray anyone's confidences or say
things to hurt anyone's feelings.Wouldn't happen.Maybe the problem is
one of communication & understanding.

We are all limited by our methods of communication & the formats we
are confined too.

Gina, we hope you stay and contnue to share yourself & your pets. :)

manda_moo87
01-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Gina, we hope you stay and contnue to share yourself & your pets. :)

Ditto to that. :( Don't leave us Gina...

Marigold2
01-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi Gina,
I don't know why you are hurt or who hurt you but I hope that things get better soon. Sometimes the people that hurt us are not aware. Now everyone who is married knows that sometimes one's husband says something rude, mean and they have NO idea you are even hurt, or what they said wrong. They are on their own little planet not having any idea your heart has been wounded.
Here is what I do when things are not going well. I do something for myself. Such as a bubble bath, I buy a new lipstick, earrings, go out with friends, or how about a scrapbooking class, a dance class? The time you spent on Pet Talk is now free time where you can do anything you want. And once the hurt is gone and you have learned to Cha Cha, ski dive, bake like a pro, or a million other things come back and tell us how great your life is, cause it will be. I am not saying I want you to stop coming to pet talk, please please don't think that for a second. All I am saying is turn it into a positive. Remember living well is the best revenge.:p Be happy.

mike001
01-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Gina, please wait and hang in there a while longer. This happens on just about every forum I can think of. I've heard of people who said they went through a lot of the same things you are saying, the trouble makers were actually the ones who should have helped, they were doing the attacking. The whole thing was because of one member only and most of the educated posters quit, they all got fed up too. It's now one of the most childish forums around, mostly kids left.
Give it another chance, I'm pretty new here too and I don't post much either, I haven't had the chance to meet you but I would like to.

Pembroke_Corgi
01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Gina,

I feel sad that you want to leave- you will be missed! But, I hope you get some good luck at last and that you find happiness in whatever you do.

Cataholic
01-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Gina,
I only want to say that as long as I have been a member of this board, I have never, ever, ever seen the Mayor violate someone's privacy. Never. I have shared personal things with her, heck, I have even had disagreements with her, and never have I seen her do or be anything less than a caring, private individual.

I will go out on a limb here, but, for sometime now, I have thought the situations in your personal life- which you have shared with us- have been such that most people wouldn't have been able to handle them. You have been kicked out of your home, hospitplized, assualted, stranded, suffered tremendous loss of your ark, and prolly more than we know. I do not think PT is your "issue", but, life in general. So, while it might seem that PT is the source of your struggles, from an outsider's perspective, PT is just one of many, many struggles you might have going on.

I wish you well.

Johanna

Pawsitive Thinking
01-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Read this earlier and wasn't sure when it was posted.

If it is a recent thread I would just say there is no need for you to leave - the internet is wonderful in so many ways but causes so many problems with misinterpretation of what has been said.

The pm facility is there for this precise reason - a one to one conversation will help clear up issues

finn's mom
01-19-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm sorry if you've felt let down. I don't do a lot of chatting in here, but, I do read and view, and I will miss your posts and photos.

pitc9
01-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Gina, I do hope you think twice about leaving PT, we are here as your cyber family and always will be!
You and your ark will be in my thoughts and prayers!
{{HUGS}} to you Gina!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh no, Gina, I do NOT want you to leave!! I don't understand why you got bad pm's, you are such a sweet person....! You've always been one of my favorite buddies here, and I don't want to see you go.... :( :(
Please, reconsider.....

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20787%20hugs.gif

Lobodeb
01-19-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm in shock for so many reasons....1) that someone could/would want to be negative to such a wonderful caring person, 2) that there isn't anything that can be done about it, 3) that this is what you feel you have to do.

I am so sad to see you go. I do have to agree with Johanna in that you've been dealt a lot of hard times in the recent past, so this kind of petty cat fighting (no pun intended) is the last thing you need when we're all here for the love of our pets. There are a lot of stupid arguments that go on here. I, personally, am upset with someone but I'll never meet that person and they'll never meet me, so it's not worth carrying it on. Besides, most of us are adults and I can just ignore or avoid that person. Simple as that. As much as PT is a cyber family, it's just as easy to remember that we're all strangers in reality. I could probably walk past you on the street and not even now it's you and vice versa. That's not to say that I don't care about you or that I wouldn't love to meet you because neither are true. My point is to not take things so personally. I know it's difficult given all you have going on in your life, but is the negativity your experiencing worth losing the positivity too?

Either way, I respect your decision. Please keep in touch. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

kuhio98
01-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Goodbye Gina. I respect your decision.

jackie
01-19-2007, 10:40 AM
If things are affecting you so much on here, maybe its better that you take a break. Then you will be able to step back and re-evaluate the really important things.

Words are just that, words, and if you let pm's from virtual strangers hurt you, then you should step back for awhile.

I wish you all the best, and hope to see you back again.

Muddy4paws
01-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Please dont leave Gina :( Is there nothing we can do? I dont want to lose contact with you, you are such a lovely caring person and I think many people will agree you are a very loved member of PT. I hate seeing people leave because of other people. :(

moosmom
01-19-2007, 10:46 AM
I agree with what Johanna has said. Karen and Paul are a very respected part of this community. They would never EVER do what you are accusing them of. I also believe that it's not PT or the members that are the issue. Your life reads like a great American novel. Like I've said before, it's always something with you. You got thrown out of your apartment, you had to rehome your cats, you got assaulted, you adopted a chinchilla, you got your cats back, yada, yada, yada. What's next??? I would strongly recommend a good therapist. Heck, I've gone that route and believe me, it's well worth it. For the first time in months, I've felt so much better and have been able to deal with my past as a whole.

If you still choose NOT to stay, like Kuhio98 said, Good luck, I respect your decision.

Cataholic
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I agree with what Johanna has said. Karen and Paul are a very respected part of this community. They would never EVER do what you are accusing them of. I also believe that it's not PT or the members that are the issue. Your life reads like a great American novel. Like I've said before, it's always something with you. You got thrown out of your apartment, you had to rehome your cats, you got assaulted, you adopted a chinchilla, you got your cats back, yada, yada, yada. What's next??? I would strongly recommend a good therapist. Heck, I've gone that route and believe me, it's well worth it. For the first time in months, I've felt so much better and have been able to deal with my past as a whole.

If you still choose NOT to stay, like Kuhio98 said, Good luck, I respect your decision.

Please don't agree with me. It gets me all confused. :p

Kirsten
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry that you're hurt and feel you have to leave! :(

Kirsten

lvpets2002
01-19-2007, 11:09 AM
:o Hey anyone got anymore yarn?? I think the blanket is just about done here.. :cool:

Anita Cholaine
01-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh Gina :( I don't want to see you leave, but if you think that this is the best for you, then I respect your decision. You've always been to me one of the nicest members of PT, I know I will miss you and your ark a lot.

(((((HUGS))))) I wish you the best in your life.

Miss Z
01-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Gina, I'm so shocked and saddened that you wish to leave PT. I know that life doesn't seem to be easy for you right now, and it must be difficult for you coming into threads after a break of a week or so and be unsure what words to say.

I don't really know about any members or non-members that have been harrassing you lately, but please don't let them upset you. If you need to take a break from it all, we understand, just please don't let them make you associate PT with misery and hurt. That's not what we're here for, we are behind you every step of the way as your friends.

I dearly hope that at some point you do return, but for now, I hope everything goes well for you from here on.

Zara

catnapper
01-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Oh Jo, I too agree with you! Does that confuse you even more?;)

Gina, things have been stressful for you to say the least. If anyone understands hard times and bad luck, its me! But I also feel the best thing would be to walk away and to get your real life in order before you come here to a virtual one.

I'm not going to beg you to stay. I wish you health and hapiness, and bid you a fond farewell.

Lizzie
01-19-2007, 12:46 PM
It was Karen who kept us all informed whenever an upheavel happened in your life and we were left worrying and wondering what had happened to your cats, Crayola and you. She went out of her way, in my estimation, to keep in touch with you personally and to let us know how we could help you. I haven't posted anything on your threads for many months, and I haven't sent you any pm's since we communicated about Miles' treatment nearly a year ago. I've been afraid to say anything because my deepest concern over time has been for the welfare of your animals. That you care deeply about them is very obvious, but every trauma you go through, they go through also.

sandragonfly
01-19-2007, 06:23 PM
I've been wondering where you have gone, lizzie. I missed our conversations. and yours too, kuhio98, I never could thank you both enough.

quoted by moosmom
They would never EVER do what you are accusing them of. I also believe that it's not PT or the members that are the issue. Your life reads like a great American novel. Like I've said before, it's always something with you. You got thrown out of your apartment, you had to rehome your cats, you got assaulted, you adopted a chinchilla, you got your cats back, yada, yada, yada. What's next???

yadayada?? I never felt I had to feel godsmacked by a post here I didn't needed to hear. I don't think I have to copy/paste off mayor's apologizes, and what's next??? a better place, I hope. :mad: if you please read my threads carefully, chinchilla was a gift and getting cats back wasn't what I expected at first and I'm thankful to have them back because I wouldn't have had them back. :( I wish you'd PM me with what you're upset about but I can't take the blame from anyone when there's always something happens that were not IN my hands and I will always fight what lies untrue.

everyone, please understand, I truly don't want to leave either. I'm tired of hiding, carrying my pet talk burdens around where I always come here for public peace and then mayor can't do the justice here. I know it's just a forum, but remember, if it's just a forum, it must be more than just a forum (strangers) that hurt me the most. plus, with my ridiculous tumoril, I need to go and figure out what's more important for me, fair for you all and gather everything into one place. I just don't know what's right or too much I am asking for where my life stands now... but tonight, my friend's going to cook me a big belated italian birthday dinner and I'll start there.

as always, thank you everyone for posting in this, and PMs - there were a couple of good points here I needed to be reminded of - I will be the change I want to see. I promise I will think twice and keep in touch with you friends, just not for a while now.. I will miss you all.

BC_MoM
01-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Gina,
After that commotion that was started about people being concerned about me being in the gift swap, I sat down with my dogs, looked them in the eye, and realized that THEY are what is important. Not an online forum. They are my true friends for life, who will never judge me. :)

caseysmom
01-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Gina, I have always enjoyed your posts, I hope you start feeling better about things.

Karen
01-19-2007, 08:22 PM
I cannot "do justice" when you refuse to tell me who and what is bothering you.

caseysmom
01-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Not to get in the middle but Karen you have been one of the kindest people I have ever "met".

Gina I also enjoy you, I hate it when there is friction between two people I like.

shais_mom
01-19-2007, 11:45 PM
Ok seriously - I usually stay away from threads like this. But with the discord at PT all I can say to Gina - is
ENOUGH!
If what you have been thru in your life is truly - TRUE- you have my utmost sympathy and my apologies that Life has dealt you this hand but honestly Karen is one of the MANY people that stood beside you and STOOD UP FOR YOU (found you a place to live) when life had you hanging by the toenails.
Every time anyone doubted you Karen was quick to come to your defense. I am APPALLED regardless of what has happened b/n the 2 of you that you think it is OK to come her and try to humiliate Karen at HER OWN site! How can you honestly think that is ok?

gini
01-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Karen, you have the patience of a saint!

It's a wonder that you don't dump the lot of us - and start another forum.

(don't you dare!):D

Karen
01-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Karen, you have the patience of a saint!

Had to respond to that part, and give the standard family answer ...

Saint Bernard, maybe ...

I have tried many people's patience in my life, maybe my beloved Grandma most of all, though I am sure I did a job on my siblings as well ... so I try to be patient to make up for it!

sandragonfly
01-20-2007, 01:49 AM
quoted by shais mom
Ok seriously - I usually stay away from threads like this. But with the discord at PT all I can say to Gina - is ENOUGH! If what you have been thru in your life is truly - TRUE- you have my utmost sympathy and my apologies that Life has dealt you this hand but honestly Karen is one of the MANY people that stood beside you and STOOD UP FOR YOU (found you a place to live) when life had you hanging by the toenails.
Every time anyone doubted you Karen was quick to come to your defense. I am APPALLED regardless of what has happened b/n the 2 of you that you think it is OK to come her and try to humiliate Karen at HER OWN site! How can you honestly think that is ok?

humiliated?? staci, please don't bother or make me print screen all the words off website where you posted such so much in hatred about us, few pet talkers. :mad: look, I absolutely have no idea what I've done or said to you or why you're so annoyed by me and yell at me like this?? :confused: :( and karen did not found me a place, by the way - it's not the point of this anyway. this is about what somebody have done, not the mayor.

thank you caseysmom, I appreciate it.

karen, as said, I felt can't ask for your help when you last couldn't - how can I expect you will help me and thump the bugger this time. I don't believe someone had to PM me, or anyone to anyone most cruel thing where I/we never said such a thing but "she was just a long-time member," and "just ingore her."

few posts above, this is the major reason why I should leave, I don't know what I've done or did. I honestly wanted to let my friends know I'm leaving then I get this now, again and when something happens to me and I'm asking for prayers, I had have been including nasty, sad and upsetting pictures (proof) so nobody would accuse of or judge me just like you people. :( :mad:

I never ever wanted or thought it would come up to this .. this site isn't as sweet as you think it is. :( :(

dukedogsmom
01-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Not to get in the middle but Karen you have been one of the kindest people I have ever "met".

Gina I also enjoy you, I hate it when there is friction between two people I like.
I agree and I want to also agree about Karen going out of her way to keep us updated on Gina.

jackie
01-20-2007, 04:19 AM
Ok, if you are going, why are you still here?

All you are doing is bring more negativity and hatred to the site.

Stop being such a drama queen, and move on with your life.

Cataholic
01-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Gina,
I will NOT share publically with the board what we have pm'd each other yesterday, hours worth of pms. But, I will remind you publically, I, like Karen has done, asked you multiple times, multiple ways to disclose this person that has been sooooo (apparently) hateful to you, and you refused. You go on and on and on about this person, but, refuse to tell anyone. Know what? That sounds pretty darn suspicious to me.

You have an way of taking things people post in such an unusual manner. You see insult where none is intended. That is a problem, as you are then walking around wounded all the time.

If you want to go- go. But, to continue to post bile about Karen- the "owner" of this board is truly, truly amazing. It is like you have come into HER house to trash her. Completely unacceptable behavior.

If you had come into MY house, and said what you had said about Karen, I would have either slapped you, or literally thrown you out of my house, probalby both. :o You have big ones.

shais_mom
01-20-2007, 06:58 AM
quoted by shais mom
Ok seriously - I usually stay away from threads like this. But with the discord at PT all I can say to Gina - is ENOUGH! If what you have been thru in your life is truly - TRUE- you have my utmost sympathy and my apologies that Life has dealt you this hand but honestly Karen is one of the MANY people that stood beside you and STOOD UP FOR YOU (found you a place to live) when life had you hanging by the toenails.

humiliated?? staci, please don't bother or make me print screen all the words off website where you posted such so much in hatred about us, few pet talkers. :mad: look, I absolutely have no idea what I've done or said to you or why you're so annoyed by me and yell at me like this?? :confused: :( and karen did not found me a place, by the way - it's not the point of this anyway. this is about what somebody have done, not the mayor.
I have posted hatred on this site about you??? WHAT? Are you serious? And I really don't think I have said much about YOU publicly here. So now I'm the root of your evil problems? You have some nerve.
there may be a few members that I have a problem with but 1) I am NOT the person you are referring to b/c I don't think I have ever pm'ed you. JUST TO CLARIFY since now she is making ME out to be a bad guy. 2) I have every right to post my opinion (as does everyone else) about this thread. If you can't take the heat get out of the virtual kitchen.
You have a lot of nerve to come here - start this mess and then try to blame Karen for your problems and then when that isn't working to try to blame me.
I would truly feel sorry for you b/c you apparently can't be happy without starting "something" but I'm sure you don't want my pity so whatever.
If I am so full of hatred why did I start this thread? And it also refers to THIS thread.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=120461

Pam
01-20-2007, 07:33 AM
I have no idea what has been going on as I haven't followed any of this. I can say from reading through this thread that I am amazed that it hasn't been deleted or at least locked by Karen. To trash a moderator on their own site defies belief. :confused:

Alysser
01-20-2007, 07:34 AM
All you are doing is bring more negativity and hatred to the site.

I am in complete agreement with this statment. This thread started out nicely but has turned into a fight. I am appalled, Gina, that you could actually blame Karen for your problems. I do admit, they were horrible problems and I felt very bad for you. You dealt with alot of crap in the last year. Karen was one of the many pettalkers who prayed, comforted, and most importantly supported you. She made the boards, giving us all updates on you. This is her website, even though this is a public forum, that fact gives you NO RIGHT to blame her for anything.

Yes, it is sad people are attacking you on here. I haven't seen them do it, but if you refuse to tell Karen who the person is she can't help you.

BTW, in all the months I've been on Pettalk, I have never seen Shias_mom attack you, or anyone else for that matter.

catnapper
01-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Oh boy has this thread taken a turn.

I think its awfully suspicious that you refuse to reveal the bad guy in all this... and you are making Karen out to be the bad guy because she's not protecting you from this person. Does she have a magic wand that reveals everything? Reveal the bad guy and she can help you. You've mentioned bad guys for months. I have never seen evidence of anybody saying or doing anything mean to you. I've only seen a lot of people offer support, and now because you've listed Karen as a bad guy, you've lost a lot of support.

PJ's Mom
01-20-2007, 08:14 AM
wow. i've been a memeber of this board for a long time and this is probably the first time i've seen karen dragged into something like this.

gina, i have nothing against you, but you got the attention you wanted. please move on before the tension in here gets worse.

trayi52
01-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Oh, please, I wish this fighting would just stop! It is getting ridiculous. Gina, just tell Karen who the bad guy really is, and get it over with. She will be able to help you then.

I will hate to see you go. I do respect your wishes though, and wish you a very happy life.

Willie

cloverfdx
01-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Serious Gina if you are going go. If not 'out' the supposed 'bad guy' and get on with life.

Daisy and Delilah
01-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I, like everyone else, have to give my opinion at this point.
Frankly, Gina, what did you expect you would get? I'm amazed that you're attacking Karen the way you are and you expect the members here to go along with you.
I have been a supporter of yours in the past but you've gone way over the top this time. I asked you to PM me and you didn't. Do you realize that no one knows who you're talking about being so mean to you but you're blaming people here anyway? How do you expect to get positive backers when you refuse to tell anyone what the problem is????? You don't criticize the moderator of the board and expect the board to support you. Either come clean with the problem to somebody or drop it!!

Everyone on this board has problems. Some that are bigger than you realize. Stop and think for a minute about what you're doing and how you're upsetting people. I'm sorry to say that you are alienating yourself from most everybody and none of us seem to know why.

In Karen's defense. I've never known Karen to do anything except in the very best interest of everybody on this board. Please drop all accusations against her and try to handle it yourself if you think you can do it better. I'm tired of listening to this. Put your money where your mouth is and stop all this nonsense!! You have really disappointed me, to say the least. I hope you get yourself straightened out soon and your beloved pets are safe.

Sorry for my rambling everyone--In response to this, I can't seem to calm down and think straight.

Zippy
01-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Gina..Who is bothering you???Tell Karen and she can help you.Karen is a great person and always keep us PTers updated on you and your pets.
If you want to leave I wish all the best and your pets too.I hope this thread is closed soon.

shais_mom
01-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm not entirely sure that closing or deleting this thread is the answer. She may just start another one. And then might MIGHT say that Karen is just avoiding the problem.
Either way its a no win situation.
Daisy and Delilah:
your post is eloquently written and rings the truth as always!
:D

borzoimom
01-20-2007, 09:19 AM
I have posted- then deleted- posted- and now I am -
Gina- if you can not tell Karen who this person is, then the accusations against her for not helping is totally unfair.
I try to give benefit of the doubt- but you keep attacking her, and give nothing as evidence- HARDLY FAIR AT ALL..
Karen is the mayor here- but even if she was just a poster- she has the right to know the details of your attack etc..
Karen- I am asking for this to be closed.. I have no right to say so- other than it is going no where.. I have found Karen to have a wonderful open mind, and steps up to the plate when there is evidence.. She has intervened a few times on my account- but she needs facts to proceed.
Mayor or not- I am not going to sit here and watch someone get slammed - especially when I see no facts to support your "allegations" - and without facts- that is ALL it is - allegations- .. Its time to bring the dinner to the table here.. Enough is enough.. ( steps down off soap box..)

Catty1
01-20-2007, 09:43 AM
I'VE had enough.

Gina...I pity you. I would never live in your head for all the money and riches in the world. It must be a horrid place to be trapped. Intelligent and creative, yes - but loaded with horrid gremlins.

Get help. Real help.

Or live the rest of your life wondering why "everything happens to me."

Godspeed.

shais_mom
01-20-2007, 10:00 AM
I'VE had enough.

Gina...I pity you. I would never live in your head for all the money and riches in the world. It must be a horrid place to be trapped. Intelligent and creative, yes - but loaded with horrid gremlins.

Get help. Real help.

Or live the rest of your life wondering why "everything happens to me."

Godspeed.
well said - I know she will blister me for this but she has stated before that she has a mental illness for that she WAS NOT taking any meds (at the time - she could be now tho) - and I think it is becoming more blatantly obvious every post. :(

Karen
01-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I am going to close this thread, as no further good will come of it.